Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Agility AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
thieving and agility premium scripts broken after update, spent 50 cents and they didnt gain a single xp :/
Broken how? Runemate was briefly down this morning due to the game update but should have been fixed a few hours before this message

Broken how? Runemate was briefly down this morning due to the game update but should have been fixed a few hours before this message
thieving master farmer, stuck on turning shift drop on and off, does it 10 times and then stops.
agility tried on falador it keeps spam clicking right next to the first obstacle but not on it.

cuppa.drink(java);
thieving master farmer, stuck on turning shift drop on and off, does it 10 times and then stops.
agility tried on falador it keeps spam clicking right next to the first obstacle but not on it.
If you're botting on RuneLite, please try using the regular client, as RuneLite support still has some bugs.

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug, often cache related. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again. Otherwise, try clearing your OSRS game cache & restarting OSRS/Runemate again (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

If you're botting on RuneLite, please try using the regular client, as RuneLite support still has some bugs.

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug, often cache related. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again. Otherwise, try clearing your OSRS game cache & restarting OSRS/Runemate again (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

deleted cache/ reinstalled main game client. agility script working now. thanks bro

cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly I don't have any plans to. It just requires very different logic & the few levels are already covered by the Varrock course (30-40)

Hey Cuppa, the bot works great however when I was loading it up it canceled on me saying something was wrong with the Client. I had to restart Runelite and the app. Is there any way I can get a refund for those 12 cents? If you need proof of this just let me know how I can supply it to you!

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa, the bot works great however when I was loading it up it canceled on me saying something was wrong with the Client. I had to restart Runelite and the app. Is there any way I can get a refund for those 12 cents? If you need proof of this just let me know how I can supply it to you!
Sure no worries, transferred you the 12c :)