Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Clue Scroll Solver [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added about 30 new solutions for medium clues, bringing it up to 82. I'm waiting for the update to be approved then I'll submit another request to add the new ones in. Rerolling will also work for medium clues but I need a varbit for easy clues which I will get eventually.

God bless your soul

So after trying it out for a few minutes i noticed the bot hangs when a sealed clue scroll is on the ground. It can however open said sealed clue scroll.

For easy or medium? I've just been collecting a lot in the bank and then have one in my preset and it just opens each so haven't bothered doing any of the collecting methods

For easy or medium? I've just been collecting a lot in the bank and then have one in my preset and it just opens each so haven't bothered doing any of the collecting methods
Easy's. when a scroll appears it just stands there doing nothing.

I had a typo in the name of the clue on the ground, it'll be fixed next update

Question. Would It be possible for the bot to immediately start solving easy or medium clue scrolls if you already have some in your bank?

Question. Would It be possible for the bot to immediately start solving easy or medium clue scrolls if you already have some in your bank?

Yes! This is what I've been doing recently. Just set up a preset with one sealed clue in your inventory and it will keep taking them out when you bank the rewards. Once you're out of course it will try to collect them again.

If you're doing medium clues make sure you have a weapon or high combat because most require you to not draw aggro and require you to kill an npc for a key

The update to fix the easy clues on the ground also came out, I forgot to change the version number

Gets stuck at "Search drawers in a house in draynor" doesn't open the door and spam clicks the stairs. and the varrock east bank clue doesn't work, it teleports to the loadstone and stands still.

Also should make an option where it doesn't open the casket and banks it. :)

It gets stuck almost every time it teleports to a loadstone

Last edited:
Couldn't pick up the easy sealed clue. It was stuck and with the "Loot" window open because there were multiple drops (clue scroll + bones).

Can it click the "Loot all" button or click it from that window? Maybe detect if that window is open when trying to pick up clues?

Last edited:
Couldn't pick up the easy sealed clue. It was stuck and with the "Loot" window open because there were multiple drops (clue scroll + bones).

Can it click the "Loot all" button or click it from that window? Maybe detect if that window is open when trying to pick up clues?

You can turn off the loot window in the settings

Thanks I turned off the loot window.

It gets stuck a lot at the lodestone. This time in Ardougne.

Last edited:
Thanks I turned off the loot window.

It gets stuck a lot at the lodestone. This time in Ardougne.

Hi I need to know what clue it was because if it stops moving at a lodestone it's usually a webwalking issue

Ardougne, to go to the mill up north and clap.

Stuck at Port Sarim lode trying to goto a house in remmington,

Last edited:
great bot, sometimes it stops in random spots while making its way places but a random click an it carries on. It would be great to add reroll options so if the loot is below 100k reroll and an option to bulk pickpocket till its at X amount of clues

Clap at the top level of the mill north of east ardy gets stuck at lodestone

another issue, after solving a clue it didnt bank. Went to get clues from HAM members and dropped black crossbow, its 455k

There is rerolling but only for medium clues at the moment. There was a change in some numbers with the clue update so I still need to get that data to reroll easy rewards. I will address these issues in the middle of April once I've finished my exams :)

There shouldn't be many issues with medium clues though as I've done a lot of those recently

There is rerolling but only for medium clues at the moment. There was a change in some numbers with the clue update so I still need to get that data to reroll easy rewards. I will address these issues in the middle of April once I've finished my exams :)

There shouldn't be many issues with medium clues though as I've done a lot of those recently
Sweet, thanks for the bot bud and take your time with it, Focus on ya exams

Status
Not open for further replies.