Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol its also giving quite a fair amount of Hunter exp ^^ Been getting some sneaky levels inbetween :)

Primate
I'm reworking the dynamic signature system, so I'm sorry but your data will most likely be reset.

Primate
Dynamic signatures are now obtained by filling in this URL:
Code:
http://celestial.productions/dynamic/divination/USERNAME_HERE
So mine for example is:
Code:
http://celestial.productions/dynamic/divination/defeat3d
Result:
defeat3d

Sometimes when gathering the wisps close around the rift, and you get full inv the popup saying "your inv is full" is blocking the bot from clicking the rift this looks very botalike. This should not happen? :/

Primate
Sometimes when gathering the wisps close around the rift, and you get full inv the popup saying "your inv is full" is blocking the bot from clicking the rift this looks very botalike. This should not happen? :/
It should click the interface.. I'll make the code for it more safe in 2.3 (should be pushed today). Also summoning should be functional.

is there a problem in brilliant wisps ? i can never do long runs there it always stopps for no reason

It should click the interface.. I'll make the code for it more safe in 2.3 (should be pushed today). Also summoning should be functional.

When its out of range of the rift it clicks the button to close it, but when its in range it does not :/
But thanks! :)

Primate
what would be a problem on my side?
No idea, the only way to find out is see what happens before it stops, and give me the error log if there is one. Could still be a mistake on my side by the way.

No idea, the only way to find out is see what happens before it stops, and give me the error log if there is one. Could still be a mistake on my side by the way.
well am watching it atm ,, will let you know

Primate
I just dont get that its clicking the interface/popup when rift is not in range, but when rift is in range it goes straight for the rift? :O
The reason behind that is because if the rift isn't visible it could be because the window is in the way, if the rift is visible anyway you might as well skip clicking the interface.

Status
Not open for further replies.