Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primate
Hmm.. Seems to be working fine for me to be honest. It does indeed take a few attempts to click a wisp/spring sometimes but I'm guessing that's a playersense feature. I'm working on some small changes at the moment.

lad

@Defeat3d
SUGGESTION: can you make it not go near the ogres at the divination location by mobilizing armies? My skiller keeps getting killed and i'm not home to babysit. So I have to go through the bother of using teamviewer on my phone xD

Primate
@Defeat3d
SUGGESTION: can you make it not go near the ogres at the divination location by mobilizing armies? My skiller keeps getting killed and i'm not home to babysit. So I have to go through the bother of using teamviewer on my phone xD
Oh boy.. I'll have a look at it soon. :p

lad

Oh boy.. I'll have a look at it soon. :p
Thanks. It's not too much of a worry, I just forgot about the ogres and checked on my bot and it was in a random place with all my stuff in its inventory..

Dang nigga
ffeioEf.png

Divination is the last 99 I need to get all the bot-able skills to 99, I hope I don't get banned. Haha.

Thanks mate!

lad

I've botted for 48 hours straight. No problems except my account keeps getting killed at the mobilizing armies location..

Are you planning on making this premium once you add some features in such as the summoning support and avoiding ogres?

Just curious. I'd gladly still use it as a premium bot.

Primate
Are you planning on making this premium once you add some features in such as the summoning support and avoiding ogres?

Just curious. I'd gladly still use it as a premium bot.
I've been thinking about it.. I could definitely use some income right now but I think I can and will keep this one free. It's kind of my signature script on RuneMate.

Status
Not open for further replies.