Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim

Just got 99 div, great script. Will continue to use on other accounts.

tim

I didn't have this problem on my first account that i got 99 on but on my 2nd every now and then it join's the cache on accident then sits there and logs out out with an error. It's done this 4-5 times so far. If i remember and it does it again i'll post the error message.

Last edited:
Thought I would post this proggy 10hrs+:
e1WEhqy.jpg

Great bot my man!
However some tiny things..

it missclicks A LOT. especially the chronicles.
also when it reached 30 chronicles it might be nice to let the bot hand over the chronicles for XP @ lumbridge (or those other 2 for the 100% exp ea chronicle)

i dont know if its possible to add this function.. but... it would be awesome to see a guthixian cache option, i think if u manage to let the bot do the cache flawless it will boost the hourly xp with A LOT.

Gr8 bot overall, will still use it till 99, keep up the gr8 work! :)

ran it for 11 hours yesterday and it got me 63-70 divination. Great bot but like the user above me stated it missclicks alot.

Primate
Great bot my man!
However some tiny things..

it missclicks A LOT. especially the chronicles.
also when it reached 30 chronicles it might be nice to let the bot hand over the chronicles for XP @ lumbridge (or those other 2 for the 100% exp ea chronicle)

i dont know if its possible to add this function.. but... it would be awesome to see a guthixian cache option, i think if u manage to let the bot do the cache flawless it will boost the hourly xp with A LOT.

Gr8 bot overall, will still use it till 99, keep up the gr8 work! :)

ran it for 11 hours yesterday and it got me 63-70 divination. Great bot but like the user above me stated it missclicks alot.
The miss-clicks should not be happening. If it keeps occurring please let me know.

The miss-clicks should not be happening. If it keeps occurring please let me know.
The misclicks seem rather common with chronicles. Also I'm too lazy to read all 8 pages of this thread so this may have already been mentioned, but it would be cool if you could figure out support for nightmare muspahs. Currently if you use a nightmare muspah the bot will spam click the rift because it doesn't detect the memories disappearing from your inventory.

Thanks for the awesome bot either way though. Anything is better than doing divination legit.

Primate
The misclicks seem rather common with chronicles. Also I'm too lazy to read all 8 pages of this thread so this may have already been mentioned, but it would be cool if you could figure out support for nightmare muspahs. Currently if you use a nightmare muspah the bot will spam click the rift because it doesn't detect the memories disappearing from your inventory.

Thanks for the awesome bot either way though. Anything is better than doing divination legit.
Unfortunately I don't have any RS3 account right now (let alone with the Nightmare Muspah stuff on it), so I'd need someone else's account to get it done. I am willing to add support for it and fix the clicking though. So if anyone wants to lend me an account to work with, please and thank you. :p

Unfortunately I don't have any RS3 account right now (let alone with the Nightmare Muspah stuff on it), so I'd need someone else's account to get it done. I am willing to add support for it and fix the clicking though. So if anyone wants to lend me an account to work with, please and thank you. :p
I don't have an account with 81 summoning except my main or else I'd lend it to you. @konchan has a pretty decent account that he doesn't mind getting banned (long story) so I'll see if he'll lend it to you when he comes online next.

Status
Not open for further replies.