Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, when the bot finishes converting memories at the rift, no wisps are on the screen so the bot just stands there doing nothing :(. (Luminous wisps at Sophanem)
When you manually do a few steps to the west, the yellow dots appear on the minimap again and the script continues.
Could you please fix this so the bot will go a little west itself if no wisps are on minimap?

Other than that, great bot :).
@D3feated

banned lol, not even a day using it and main is now perm banned lol, I babysat and was chatting to others and still banned

good script though =-)

Could you add support:
Memories and Energy to Experience for enriched
Memories to Experience for normal energy?

Could you add support:
Memories and Energy to Experience for enriched
Memories to Experience for normal energy?

Converting normal memories requires 5 energy, enriched requires 10. So it doesn't matter.

Surely this is very detectable? First 30 seconds watching it, the mouse is running around trying to click on wisps, but they're too fast, takes it like 8 or 9 attempts before it manages to click one. Surely that is -obvious- as hell as a human would have no problem clicking them? And also wouldn't give up and start chasing another, then another, then another? Seems like it's -literally- acting like a mouse lol.

Surely this is very detectable? First 30 seconds watching it, the mouse is running around trying to click on wisps, but they're too fast, takes it like 8 or 9 attempts before it manages to click one. Surely that is -obvious- as hell as a human would have no problem clicking them? And also wouldn't give up and start chasing another, then another, then another? Seems like it's -literally- acting like a mouse lol.

Started from 1 divination now 92 so yeah :)

Don't forget to change IP Adress.

would not do this ....

OT
proggy

11h486w.png

tim

Messed up the pic so can't post it.. but had a 9hr+ run on lusts at 357k xp, 41k ph not bad.

tim

How do you run for 9 hours? Doesn't it log you out at 6 hours?
I'm guessing that sometime in the night i got logged out due to lag of some sort and it logged me back in therefore by passing the 6hr limit.

Even if you lag out though I don't think you can play more than 6 hours. At least from my experience.

banned was at level 98 gf maxed account :( well i can quit in peacee now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.