Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at productions.coconut.divination.Wisps.getEnriched(Wisps.java:10)
at productions.coconut.divination.tasks.HarvestEnriched.validate(HarvestEnriched.java:27)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript$$Lambda$355/21553939.test(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript.onLoop(DTaskScript.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(tjb:225)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(yfb:13)
at a.GK.run(yhb:130)

might be a problem at my side , i don't know anything about java ^^

Primate
java.lang.NullPointerException
at productions.coconut.divination.Wisps.getEnriched(Wisps.java:10)
at productions.coconut.divination.tasks.HarvestEnriched.validate(HarvestEnriched.java:27)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript$$Lambda$355/21553939.test(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at productions.coconut.api.framework.DTaskScript.onLoop(DTaskScript.java:63)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(tjb:225)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(yfb:13)
at a.GK.run(yhb:130)

might be a problem at my side , i don't know anything about java ^^
When did it occur?

Great script! Already got me from 1 to 87 on main :)
vr9gjl.png

your scripts is realy amazing, i'm reaching 96 on 3 differents account with no problem while on PB there is a ban waves wight now :)
anyway could u add a options for chronicles that when it reaches 10 of them the bot will destroys them? at higher lvl have no meaning trade them but they still are very good for hunting

your scripts is realy amazing, i'm reaching 96 on 3 differents account with no problem while on PB there is a ban waves wight now :)
anyway could u add a options for chronicles that when it reaches 10 of them the bot will destroys them? at higher lvl have no meaning trade them but they still are very good for hunting
Yeah id like to see that aswell. Also i might slow down since there is a ban wave

Sometimes, when the bot finishes converting memories at the rift, no wisps are on the screen so the bot just stands there doing nothing :(. (Luminous wisps at Sophanem)
When you manually do a few steps to the west, the yellow dots appear on the minimap again and the script continues.
Could you please fix this so the bot will go a little west itself if no wisps are on minimap?

Other than that, great bot :).

@D3feated

Last edited:
This script recently broke for me. It was working fine a few days ago, but today whenever I would try it at gleaming energies, it would just stop after doing an inventory or two. This happened on two different computers also so I don't think it's a problem on my side.

The error message was blank for me, but when I clicked submit, a bunch of errors showed up. Hopefully you can address this issue.

Primate
This script recently broke for me. It was working fine a few days ago, but today whenever I would try it at gleaming energies, it would just stop after doing an inventory or two. This happened on two different computers also so I don't think it's a problem on my side.

The error message was blank for me, but when I clicked submit, a bunch of errors showed up. Hopefully you can address this issue.
I believe it's an error on the client's side, it should be fixed right now or soon.

Sometimes, when the bot finishes converting memories at the rift, no wisps are on the screen so the bot just stands there doing nothing :(. (Luminous wisps at Sophanem)
When you manually do a few steps to the west, the yellow dots appear on the minimap again and the script continues.
Could you please fix this so the bot will go a little west itself if no wisps are on minimap?

Other than that, great bot :).

@D3feated

I believe it's an error on the client's side, it should be fixed right now or soon.
Did you already look into that or not? :)

The bot works ok now, but sometimes the bot doesnt finish using up all the memories into the well. It'll just deposit like half the inventory and then run off to gather more memories. I don't remember if this was the case before, but I think its kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.