Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Buying 90+ thieving accounts

90-95 = 5m to 10m
94 with Ardy Mediums = 15m
99 = 15m to 20m

Will be buying all of these in ingame gold, PM me if you are interested in selling to me.

Preferably these accounts will have no bans, if they do have bans then I would prefer if the ban meter has gone all the way down.

Prices are negotiable, tripling them would be a little over the top considering I only want the thieving lvl and no diaries or other skills.

id say triple is still low balling by a bit.. :O
(atm the demand for osrs acc/gps has never been higher cause mobile)

id say triple is still low balling by a bit.. :O
(atm the demand for osrs acc/gps has never been higher cause mobile)

Ye, I don't rly need 90+ thieving accounts, more like 80-99.
I said 90+ because I didn't really pre-research the prices, but they're kinda meant to be throwaway accounts for MF's.

Community Manager
Ye, I don't rly need 90+ thieving accounts, more like 80-99.
I said 90+ because I didn't really pre-research the prices, but they're kinda meant to be throwaway accounts for MF's.
Just saying, Ardougne medium tasks wont change anything for MF's.

exactly low baller offered me 7m for 80 theiv with full rouges and racoon pet lmfao makes 5m a day but offers 7m lmfao
So it makes 400k/hr, and you make 5m a day from it? So you run it 12 hours a day lol, nice I'm sure that won't get banned.

exactly low baller offered me 7m for 80 theiv with full rouges and racoon pet lmfao makes 5m a day but offers 7m lmfao
Learn the sites prices, and while you're at it learn english fuckwit.

easily triggered ✌
So it makes 400k/hr, and you make 5m a day from it? So you run it 12 hours a day lol, nice I'm sure that won't get banned.

He's completely right. I don't know why you have to get your balls in a twist, the account is worth 4x that.

Keep
S H I T P O S T I N G
I gave him an offer of 8m expecting him to increase it, but he asked for 75m.
Both 8m and 75m are equally autistic prices for that account, rogue's outfit isn't really valuable and i recognize pet is worthless for your valuation, but he probably got tilted when you offered a shitty price like 8m.

All good tho, you're the one buying so you make the offers (y)

Both 8m and 75m are equally autistic prices for that account, rogue's outfit isn't really valuable and i recognize pet is worthless for your valuation, but he probably got tilted when you offered a shitty price like 8m.

All good tho, you're the one buying so you make the offers (y)
Actually he asked for 75m before I said 8m, I only said 8m assuming he had no knowledge of prices because that's what the 75m asking price conveyed to me.

WTF who even said I bot lol that's no way to keep accounts I don't bot bro all hard work and those are not exact numbers and why you mad because I wouldn't sell you my acc for 7m lmfao your a chump who lives in his moms basement tryin to buy accounts with monopoly money

Actually he asked for 75m before I said 8m, I only said 8m assuming he had no knowledge of prices because that's what the 75m asking price conveyed to me.
only sai 75m because I knew you were a lowballing twinkie puffer not gunna say 20m and have you low ball me still lol

He's completely right. I don't know why you have to get your balls in a twist, the account is worth 4x that.
thanks wet rag figured pickachu low balls everyone...and 8m no you offered 6-7m I have the message lol