Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Buying 90+ thieving accounts

WTF who even said I bot lol that's no way to keep accounts I don't bot bro all hard work and those are not exact numbers and why you mad because I wouldn't sell you my acc for 7m lmfao your a chump who lives in his moms basement tryin to buy accounts with monopoly money

only sai 75m because I knew you were a lowballing twinkie puffer not gunna say 20m and have you low ball me still lol

thanks wet rag figured pickachu low balls everyone...and 8m no you offered 6-7m I have the message lol
Dude, what do you mean I buy shit with monopoly money lmao, you dream of 75m I burn that shit with a click of my fingers poor boy, your account is shit, 80 thieving means nothing. You say it makes 400kxp/hr, and 5m a day so you hand train it for 12 hours a day? What other than Master Farmers gives that much gp/hr, and if you're doing MF's hand trained for 12 hours a day you're a sad little freak...

WTF who even said I bot lol that's no way to keep accounts I don't bot bro all hard work and those are not exact numbers and why you mad because I wouldn't sell you my acc for 7m lmfao your a chump who lives in his moms basement tryin to buy accounts with monopoly money

only sai 75m because I knew you were a lowballing twinkie puffer not gunna say 20m and have you low ball me still lol

thanks wet rag figured pickachu low balls everyone...and 8m no you offered 6-7m I have the message lol
2. Legit, learn how to spell. It's actually pissing me off that you're 12 years old.

Dude, what do you mean I buy shit with monopoly money lmao, you dream of 75m I burn that shit with a click of my fingers poor boy, your account is shit, 80 thieving means nothing. You say it makes 400kxp/hr, and 5m a day so you hand train it for 12 hours a day? What other than Master Farmers gives that much gp/hr, and if you're doing MF's hand trained for 12 hours a day you're a sad little freak...

Primate

easily triggered ✌

The Führer

calm down!

Dude, what do you mean I buy shit with monyopowy monyey wmao, you dweam of 75m I buwn that shit with a cwick of my fingews poow boy, youw account is shit, 80 thieving means nyothing. You say it makes 400kxp/hw, and 5m a day so you hand twain it fow 12 houws a day? What othew than Mastew Fawmews gives that much gp/hw, and if you'we doing MF's hand twainyed fow 12 houws a day you'we a sad wittwe fweak...

Dude, what do you mean I buy shit with monyopowy monyey wmao, you dweam of 75m I buwn that shit with a cwick of my fingews poow boy, youw account is shit, 80 thieving means nyothing. You say it makes 400kxp/hw, and 5m a day so you hand twain it fow 12 houws a day? What othew than Mastew Fawmews gives that much gp/hw, and if you'we doing MF's hand twainyed fow 12 houws a day you'we a sad wittwe fweak...
Your mum shops at Aldi