Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

RuneMate Staff
Hi there, i wanna add some more credits to my account but when i press go buy and it opens paypal it says something went wrong. i tried it multiple times but nothing seems to work. it just wont redirect me to the paypal site. i bought credits 3 days ago and everything was oke. any idea what wrong and how to fix it because ill run out of credits in a couple of hours

why is PayPal not working to buy credits?

I'm also having this issue.

i am having same issue

We're aware of issues with being unable to purchase credits using PayPal - the issue is being actively worked on.

It is not currently possible to purchase credits through the website, check out ⁠the #selling-credits channel on our Discord to see potential vendors.

Join the RuneMate Discord Server!

It is not possible to purchase account upgrades such as Supporter and Sponsor at this time, through the website or through a third-party vendor.

There is no ETA on when a fix will be available, as we are waiting on PayPal to fix things.

Hello I purchased 20 credits 3 days ago and they've not appeared in my account, Paypal says it's pending and my only option is to contact seller. But the money has been taken from my bank already. Can I get a resolve on this? I have the receipt.

Last edited:
I don't have paypal.it doesn't work in my country.how do i pay for buying hours?and how do i pay for paid bots like 0.12$/hour?

Hello I purchased 20 credits 3 days ago and they've not appeared in my account, Paypal says it's pending and my only option is to contact seller. But the money has been taken from my bank already. Can I get a resolve on this? I have the receipt.

This has still not been sent. PayPal has said "Estimated transfer: Today by 12:00 AM" for 3 days now.

Hello,
I am out of my 200 free hours and was planning on upgrading. I was curious though; let's say I donate 5 dollars for 500 hours. I don't use my 500 hours and 30 days go by will I get those previous 200 hours back for a total of 700 hours?

Thanks.

Edit: In the main post the link seems to be broken 'How do I check my monthly hours allowance? "Visit Services | RuneMate to view your current upgrade, hours used and hours remaining."