Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

RuneMate Billing and Payment - FAQ

Free Users:
Free users are entitled to up to a maximum of 200 hours of bot usage during every 30 day period. Free users can also only run a maximum of 2 sessions at once. You may use all 200 hours on one bot on one RuneScape account, or you may split your 200 hours across multiple bots and multiple RuneScape accounts.​

Supporter/Sponsor (Paid) Users:
Supporter/Sponsor (paid) users can bot a range of hours and concurrent instances depending on how much money they pay per month. EG: A monthly payment of $3.00 will allow you to run up to a maximum of 300 hours as well as a maximum 3x bot instances at once. A monthly payment of $10.00 will allow you to run up to a maximum of 1,000 hours as well as a maximum of 10x bot instances at once.

How do I increase my hours allowance?
You can increase your monthly hour allowance (free users get 200 hours) by becoming a supporter or sponsor - See Upgrade | RuneMate for more information.

I've paid $2.00, why do I not have more hours?
A single $2.00 payment will only give you Supporter status, it does not increase your hours allowance. This is made explicitly clear during the purchasing stage, where you can increase/decrease your payment and accordingly, your hours allowance.

If you have made a single $2.00 payment and want more hours, another payment of $2.00 or more will increase your hours.

I've made a payment, why am I not a Supporter/Sponsor yet?
All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal to find out more.

How do I check my monthly hours allowance?
Visit Services | RuneMate to view your current upgrade, hours used and hours remaining.

Hour System:
The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

Source: Resolved - When do the bot hours reset?

Does Premium bot usage count towards my hours?:

Yes. If you use a premium bot (eg: $0.10 / hour) this time will still be deducted from your monthly hours allowance.

When am I charged for using Premium bots?
At the start of every new botting hour and every new bot instance. If you start an instance and stop it after 30 seconds to restart it, you will be charged once per instance start.

Does running multiple RuneScape accounts use my hours faster?
Yes. If you run a bot on one RuneScape account for one hour, your total amount of hours used will be one hour. If you run two bots on two RuneScape accounts for one hour, your total amount of hours used will be two hours. etc.

Is local runtime included against my monthly hours allowance?:
Yes. Additionally, local runtime does not show on the Services page. So if you've run out of hours and have been running local bots (eg: for development purposes) this will be part of the reason why. The summary table is the recorded run time and the graph is just for bot statistics.

Payment System - Hour Expiration:
The supporter system works on a 30 day period for paid hours. If on day 1 you pay $10.00 for 1,000 hours of botting time, this time is only available for the current 30 day period. Once the 30 day period expires, you will either have to re-subscribe with another $10.00 payment or revert to a free users allowance of 200 hours.​

How many accounts can I run at the same time?
This depends on how much you pay per month. If you pay $4.00 per month, this gives you 400 hours worth of botting. You can also run up to 4 accounts at the same time. You can use as many RuneScape accounts as you like.

The hour limit doesn't care about how many accounts you run - you could run for 100 hours on one account, 250 on another, and 50 on another and that would make your 400 per month.

Source: Resolved - buying hours

My brother/sister/other uses RuneMate in my house, will our hours combine?
Yes. Hours used across multiple RuneMate accounts from the same IP address will combine. EG: Account001 uses 10 hours on a Monday; these 10 hours will also show up on Account002's usage history for Monday.

Why are my hours disappearing so quickly? I haven't used that many hours?
You are likely on a shared network or using a VPN where someone else on your network has used up the hours. If this is the case you should speak to your service provider and ask them to give each connecting user a unique public IP address.

Do Subscriptions Stack?
Yes, subscriptions stack with each one lasting a month from the time it was purchased.​

When does my hour allowance expire?
If you upgrade on the 15th, your hourly allowance finishes on the 15th of the following month​

How accurate is the hourly limit?
The Services page breaks it down by day while the hour calculator goes down to the exact second. EG: If you bot for 1 hour 52 minutes and 13 seconds, the system calculates this as 1 hour 52 minutes and 13 seconds; it does not round up to the nearest hour.​

Is break handler time counted as part of my hours?

Yes. Example: If you run a bot for 4 hours, and during this time the bot's break handler "pauses" your botting for a total of 63 minutes, those 63 minutes are included in your monthly hourly usage.

If I pause a bot, will it still count towards my hours?
Yes. If you manually pause a bot, the time spent paused will still count against your monthly hours.

Will running out of hours remove my supporter rank?
No. If you purchase supporter status with $10.00 per month and use over your 1,000 hour allowance, you will still retain your supporter status on the forums until the billing period expires.​

How do I cancel my recurring payments?
RuneMate appreciates your support. However if you must stop supporting us, you can cancel recurring payments:

1. Navigate to your PayPal pre-approved payments page. (Login required)​
2. Click the link for your subscription to su jin.
3. Click Cancel and then confirm your selection.​

You can see PayPal's Customer Support answer to "How do I cancel an automatic payment I have with a merchant?" for more information. If you have any questions, contact us.
I bought 1000 hours like 3 weeks ago and it says i have negative 688 hours

Mod Automation
@Arbiter sorry for the ping, but not sure if you have any further advice for @bender123. It seems that the recurring charge isn't showing up/cancellable in his paypal yet he's still receiving charges for it.

But yeah I dunno @bender123, if it doesn't seem to be possible to cancel even contacting paypal then I guess contacting your bank would be the way to go. I really think that paypal should be able to offer you the most help here though.
Thanks for the ping! I sent @bender123 a private message.

Bigkokski
I have run out of hours but still have over $10 credit to bot.. Can i not transfer some of that money for more hours?

RuneMate Staff
i restarted bots several times due to bugs.... that substracted 20% of my initial test budget..

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

RuneMate Staff
I am down 10 dollars that wasn't put on my account. Could the owner send me a pm so we can get this resolved?

I've made a payment, why am I not a Supporter/Sponsor yet?
All payments are automated and if you have not yet received your upgrade, your payment will still be processing. Processing time varies depending on your bank. If this is the case, you will need to wait for the transaction to successfully complete or contact PayPal and/or your bank to find out more.

Being charged every time you start/stop a bot is ridiculous. A cost per hour should be exactly that, I pay 8 cents and in return I get an hour of botting. Sometimes RuneMate will freeze or crash, and I'm the one who's punished by having to pay to start my bots again. The fact that breaks count towards your hours is absurd as well, but the paying to start and stop again is my biggest issue.

After my current credits run out, I'm taking my business elsewhere unless changes are made to the payment protocols.

It can't be that hard keep track of a 60-minute timer when you start a botting program, and it only counts down while it's actively being used. Telling it to "stop" should then pause the timer, and naturally it starts counting again when the bot is resumed or restarted.

This just seems like an anti-consumer ploy to suck more money out of us.

upload_2022-5-3_17-18-18.png

still it doesnt work what do i do should i change my IP address?
Are you on a shared network or is someone else also botting on your network as its 200 hours per network not per account to prevent people from creating multiple accounts to get more than 200 hours free a month.

My payments says complete on paypal and I can see the payment taken from my bank account too. However, my account has not been topped up yet? I know it says to wait but both paypal and my bank are showing as the payment being complete. Could someone please look into this, thank you.

Client Developer
My payments says complete on paypal and I can see the payment taken from my bank account too. However, my account has not been topped up yet? I know it says to wait but both paypal and my bank are showing as the payment being complete. Could someone please look into this, thank you.

Hey, if the payment was made less than 48 hours ago, it may just need time to clear through PayPals system. If it's been longer than 24 hours could you please send a direct message to @Arbiter explaining the situation and including details such as the transaction ID, date of purchase etc.

Hi,

There needs to be an urgent update regarding the charges of premium bots.
They crash often during the startup (first min) and still charge for an hour.

Anyone else getting charged for an hour when all you did you test a bot out for a minute or two to see if it works? Feels like a scam. Solution to this issue is to take the premium status away from broken bots that are hardly ever updated. This will encourage bot creators to actually fix their bots. Because you know, to me, the Premium tag is supposed to mean that the bot is good enough to pay for. Broken premium bots will just break people's trust.

Last edited:
Hi there, i wanna add some more credits to my account but when i press go buy and it opens paypal it says something went wrong. i tried it multiple times but nothing seems to work. it just wont redirect me to the paypal site. i bought credits 3 days ago and everything was oke. any idea what wrong and how to fix it because ill run out of credits in a couple of hours

Being charged every time you start/stop a bot is ridiculous. A cost per hour should be exactly that, I pay 8 cents and in return I get an hour of botting. Sometimes RuneMate will freeze or crash, and I'm the one who's punished by having to pay to start my bots again. The fact that breaks count towards your hours is absurd as well, but the paying to start and stop again is my biggest issue.

After my current credits run out, I'm taking my business elsewhere unless changes are made to the payment protocols.

It can't be that hard keep track of a 60-minute timer when you start a botting program, and it only counts down while it's actively being used. Telling it to "stop" should then pause the timer, and naturally it starts counting again when the bot is resumed or restarted.

View attachment 11567

10000000% agree with you, having absoulute same problem very often, includin pvm scripts what are 20+ cents when i start it, and then it wouldnt even work!!!!!!

not really any incentive for single account users to get the supporter status. id be interested if there were more useful bots in there. but the puro puro one doesnt even work..... the barrows one is alright i guess.... but like.... if u guys added more bots, or the ability to use the paid bots for a certain amount of time itd really amp me up to get it.... also your page to add money to use the paid bots doesnt work. every time i click paypal says something is not right immedietly. so theres something wrong on your end.

why is PayPal not working to buy credits?
i have been having the same issue.

10000000% agree with you, having absoulute same problem very often, includin pvm scripts what are 20+ cents when i start it, and then it wouldnt even work!!!!!!
i agree they have to change that. their bots are NOT good or reliable. they cant be charging to START UP when 90% of them dont work. at least.

View attachment 11567
OUTRAGEOUS!