Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

Oh, right after posting that I bought some hours and found out :p

They don't stack (which is kinda dumb). So if you spend $4 or less you basically get nothing, for 5$ you get 500 hours (100 more), $6 600 hours, etc.
Honestly makes sense that they don't stack. Would be unfair compared to regular users.

cuppa.drink(java);
Honestly makes sense that they don't stack. Would be unfair compared to regular users.
I suppose so, just felt weird to realise my 5$ only got me 100 extra hours. But then I spent like $10 more and did some gold farming so I guess that's besides the point haha

what chance is there that they think a lifetime subscription only one price is not $ 200 or more I do not know but think about it?

what chance is there that they think a lifetime subscription only one price is not $ 200 or more I do not know but think about it?
You can always suggest it in the correct section of the forums. But doubt it will happen.
RM has been up for four years, if you just paid $200 for that, they'd make a major loss.

If by an instance you mean that i stop and start the bot, then I have not done that. The bot has been going straight for 3 hours now.
Are you running multiple instances? The bot simply does not charge you more than advertised, so you're either restarting the bot, or you have multiple instances running.

I am not running multiple instances and I am not starting and stoping the bot.
Alright, thanks for clarifying. Could you tell me which bot you are running? Also, please take a screenshot of your recent wallet transactions, and your current session (which is still running according to you).

cuppa.drink(java);
To me this sounds like you accidentally started twice without realizing (thus the extra 1 hour charge), and the 4th hour is the prepaid hour you're currently running.

You've run for 2 hours, entered your third, so you're charged for 3 hours + 1 hour which was probably a mistake somewhere.

Alright, thanks for clarifying. Could you tell me which bot you are running? Also, please take a screenshot of your recent wallet transactions, and your current session (which is still running according to you).
Do you want me to attached them here oppenly?

I just made a single payment of $6 and though it charged me it has failed to appear here in my wallet. Any ideas on what to do?