Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Billing and Payment FAQ

Mod Automation
So if I'm running two accounts at one time, will it deduct 2 hours every single hour from the hours allocated by supporter? Or is it based upon the Runemate client itself? Will each individual Runescape account eat an individual hour while running?
@kazemanie please add the question and answer to the OP.

I purchased a single payment for me to be able to use up to 4 bots and my account title is changed to being a supporter but my RuneMate client still does not let me open more than 2 RuneScape Clients. Could you please help?

Java Warlord
I purchased a single payment for me to be able to use up to 4 bots and my account title is changed to being a supporter but my RuneMate client still does not let me open more than 2 RuneScape Clients. Could you please help?
That is not something runemate causes but rather the runescape client. it doesnt let you open more then 2 clients on one machine unless you spamclick it

I recently bought a non-recurring 500 hour allowance and for a couple days my "Services" chart showed correctly that it stacked. Then all of a sudden a few days ago it reverted back to my original 400, and now it's showing 500 (for my allotted hours). What is going on?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    515.1 KB · Views: 16
Mod Automation
I recently bought a non-recurring 500 hour allowance and for a couple days my "Services" chart showed correctly that it stacked. Then all of a sudden a few days ago it reverted back to my original 400, and now it's showing 500 (for my allotted hours). What is going on?
Has it been a month since your first subscription...?

I think your guys's bot hour meter is broken because I somehow have no hours remaining and I payed $2 for the 200 hours. and it shows that I am just a "Member" rank too..

Also, it showed that I was over the limit by 50 hours yesterday?? and now it shows I'm over the limit by 30 hours?? makes zero sense

I think your guys's bot hour meter is broken because I somehow have no hours remaining and I payed $2 for the 200 hours. and it shows that I am just a "Member" rank too..

Also, it showed that I was over the limit by 50 hours yesterday?? and now it shows I'm over the limit by 30 hours?? makes zero sense

Your hours may have expired. They last one month.

well hope i finally get help.
yesterday i had a usage of -633.
i botted around 6 hours on 1 bot, i repeat 1 bot.
today i look i had -800.
how is that possible i just paid for new hours and its like stealing them without me using
how is it possible to lose 167 hours in a day with the usage of 1 bot.
don't be replying me with links to the tutorial, i want a actual answer

Guys, how is this possible? I don't use a VPN network. Just a regular router.
upload_2017-3-16_17-23-41.png
I hope this is a one time thing.
This is the first time I bought some use time for the Divine Void Pro bot.
I know it's not that much money but come on this shouldn't be possible right?
Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-16_17-22-47.png
    upload_2017-3-16_17-22-47.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys, how is this possible? I don't use a VPN network. Just a regular router.
View attachment 1991
I hope this is a one time thing.
This is the first time I bought some use time for the Divine Void Pro bot.
I know it's not that much money but come on this shouldn't be possible right?
Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Hey, did you start/stop the bot multiple times and/or are you using it on multiple accounts?

No, I don't use multiple accounts. Just one account.
I did stop the bot once to change the setup. So when I stop the bot and start again, no matter for how long I'm botting Runemate will cash 1 hour of botting, if I understand you correctly?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, I don't use multiple accounts. Just one account.
I did stop the bot once to change the setup. So when I stop the bot and start again, no matter for how long I'm botting Runemate will cash 1 hour of botting, if I understand you correctly?

Yeah that's how runemate's system is set up right now for all premium bots. With my divine void bot, you can change the settings while it is running by re-opening the control tab though! That could explain the first two charges, not sure why the third charge was there (maybe staff can help ya out)

Okay thanks for the help! In the future I definitely just open the control panel.
The third one could be Runemate crashing. Runemate just stopped working and shut down.
It's working fine now, so I understand now.
Thanks!

Java Warlord
So when I donate 1 dollar i get 100 hours and 1 slot?
If you donate $3, your cap is raised to 300 hours. If you donated only $2, you'd get no extra hours, but you'd have access to supporter perks.

Last edited:
Client Developer
So when I donate 1 dollar i get 100 hours and 1 slot?

If you donate $3, your cap is raised to 300 hours. If you donated only $2, you'd get no extra hours, but you'd have access to supporter perks.