Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale

For some reason now the script just keeps banking my rune pouch whenever I start it.
If you start the bot with a rune pouch in your inventory it will use it, otherwise it will ignore it.

I will add an additional toggle to make this more clear

Yeah even when I have the rune pouch in my inventory before I even open runemate. First thing it does is go and deposit my runepouch every time.

I came back and my colossal pouch was gone. I have upgraded rune pouch with NPC contact on, why did this happen?

Hi, could you suggest any settings for a UIM? Would I need to have all runes on drop apart from 3 in the rune pouch? Ideally I would keep chaos, law, nat and cosmics and have 1 less invent spot.

Hi, could you suggest any settings for a UIM? Would I need to have all runes on drop apart from 3 in the rune pouch? Ideally I would keep chaos, law, nat and cosmics and have 1 less invent spot.
Yes. The runes you do not want to keep should be set to drop. Do not forget to toggle this option for convenience:
Players can speak to the magic combat tutor in Lumbridge to toggle an option which allows runes to be placed directly into the rune pouch upon pickup and runecrafting, provided that there is a stack of that rune already in the pouch with enough space in it to hold all of them. Alternatively, this option can be toggled from the Settings interface.

Can someone post settings please for best xp per hour
The wiki is your friend in this case:

There is your maximum efficiency guide. Here's what that (roughly) looks like in terms of bot settings:
1725727223373.png

1725727228933.png

1725727234990.png