Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Based Guardians Of The Rift Sale

Why does it world hop even when you select not to do so? Pretty frustrating as well as not having a reset button for settings to set back to recommended or default settings.
Doesn't support dragon pickaxe (or) speccing

Why does it world hop even when you select not to do so? Pretty frustrating as well as not having a reset button for settings to set back to recommended or default settings.
Doesn't support dragon pickaxe (or) speccing
It hops worlds if you start the bot in a non-dedicated (popular) GOTR world.
Dragon pickaxe special attack is supported too :)

Settings should be bound to your account alias, so you can create a new alias in order to reset your settings.

Last edited:
It hops worlds if you start the bot in a non-dedicated (popular) GOTR world.
Dragon pickaxe special attack is supported too :)

Settings should be bound to your account alias, so you can create a new alias in order to reset your settings.
I mean that's wrong. Ornament kit dragon pick never uses spec and it hops worlds even in a game if you start it after a game has started to avoid it hopping endlessly.
Yes that's even on a 'dedicated world'.
So nah just wont be using this.

I mean that's wrong. Ornament kit dragon pick never uses spec and it hops worlds even in a game if you start it after a game has started to avoid it hopping endlessly.
Yes that's even on a 'dedicated world'.
So nah just wont be using this.
Apologies. You said "Dragon pickaxe (or) speccing", which confused me. I can fix this for you.
The bot hops to an active dedicated world, but I will disable this if you untick the "Enable world hop" option.

I'm not sure if this is a me problem or if I have run into a bug with the 'Stop before next hour' option.

I was 1hr 12min into a session when I clicked the 'Stop before next hour' box. The session was immediately stopped and is gave me the message 'Bot was set to stop after 00:47:40 or Slayer level 100'. Neither of these conditions seem like what I would expect given what the option says.

Any idea of why this would have happened? I can send you a screenshot of what I saw in the RuneMate client if that would help.

I'm not sure if this is a me problem or if I have run into a bug with the 'Stop before next hour' option.

I was 1hr 12min into a session when I clicked the 'Stop before next hour' box. The session was immediately stopped and is gave me the message 'Bot was set to stop after 00:47:40 or Slayer level 100'. Neither of these conditions seem like what I would expect given what the option says.

Any idea of why this would have happened? I can send you a screenshot of what I saw in the RuneMate client if that would help.
Did you have the other stop option enabled?

I have nothing else in the 'Break Handler' section selected if that is what you mean. Do I need to select 'Enable Stopping' for that option to work? They seem like completely independent option based on how the section is formatted.

I have nothing else in the 'Break Handler' section selected if that is what you mean. Do I need to select 'Enable Stopping' for that option to work? They seem like completely independent option based on how the section is formatted.
Could you send me the log file in a private message?

Terrible!
Took my money, and then proceeded to get stuck at the body altar just spam clicking on the next spot it wants to click without checking if I've even left the altar!!!
Use only while supervising