Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banned? Read Me First!

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
  2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Runemate, Hexx Slayer, CuppaCG, Giants Foundry one
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
  4. Have you been banned previously? Nope
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Not nessarily, some 6 hours stints though.
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, farm runs, seaweed, slayer.
  7. When was your account created? 4 years ago.

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Hexis Wintertodt Pro, Prime 3T Fishing, Hexis Agility AIO, Cuppa Tempoross, Cuppa AgilityAIO, Smart Agility
  4. Have you been banned previously? No, but if so I always VPN Botting Sessions
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
  7. When was your account created? 3-4 Years ago.
Experienced botter (In my opinion Input)
This is the first time I've ever been banned & I've botted for years. I always babysit bot while I do other personal tasks. The Prime 3T Fishing is fantastic IMO along with the Hexis Wintertodt Pro, & Hexis Agility AIO. I personally think the ban came from the Cuppa Agility and/or Tempoross bot. The Tempoross bots play style is a bit too aggressive & all over the place with clicks. It has a bunch of spammy clicks which I understand why but I think it's a bit overkill. Along, with its godly speed at right-clicking & finding the correct action to press. (Which is where I believe the ban ultimately came from, however, that script ran for a short session so can't completely say that was the triggering factor.) The next assumption would be the Cuppa agility script. It's a great script don't get me wrong it's super clean, however, that might be the issue. The lack of misclicks and perfection gameplay with no fatigue. Paired with my "Normal" botting sessions could have been a bit too much.

These statements are completely, IN MY OPINION, there is no "proof" to back that these are the factors that got me banned. Just my observation & experience. Any bot will always have the possibility to result in a ban regardless of how great they are used. You really never know. All in all, I highly recommend Hexis Wintertodt Pro, Prime 3T Fishing, Hexis Agility AIO scripts.

Luckily I only got a 2-day ban.

Hope this helps someone.

You 100% got banned from the agility bot. I NEVER bot agility. Have received a temp ban every single time I tried agility. I just got 99 agility legit a few days ago lmao

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Cuppa GOTR
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Nothing
  4. Have you been banned previously? Never
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes
  7. When was your account created? 2015

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Atlas Zeah Runecrafting (banned during this script), Cuppa Guardians of the rift (used it the day before ban), Cuppa gauntlet ( used it last more than a month ago)
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? powerbot for a week in 2011
  4. Have you been banned previously? yes in 2011 (temp ban)
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, botted for like a day of 3-4 (3-4hrs a day) thyen don't play for like 2-3days, bot again for 3-4days , then didn't play for a month, started again 3days ago , (+- 4hrs a day with breaks in between)
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes , but not alot, I intervene sometimes to do a special ( mining dragon pickaxe) or renew run energy with the ring from diaries.
  7. When was your account created? 2010
TEMP BAN NOW

Main:

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Cuppa Miner AIO
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? RSBuddy and Powerbot back in like 2009-2010
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope, bout 8 hours a day power mining iron
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I was doing the clues I obtained twice daily from mining
  7. When was your account created? Early 2000s
Hardcore #1:

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Cuppa Motherload Mine, Cuppa Stall Thief [Beta], Cuppa Pickpocket, Hexis Chop N Burn
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Nope
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? 10-14 hours/day for about a week straight
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No
  7. When was your account created? Month ago ish
Hardcore was probably being watched because it was so new, the main got banned I feel because the bot was slightly less than lifelike. Even when setting it to zero delay it still felt delayed when compared to Michael5555's powerminer which I'm using now. Other than the 2 mining bots, everything else Cuppa makes is flawless or damn close to it. I actually just got Squirrel pet on my 3rd Hardcore today thanks to Cuppa =D

Last edited:

iex

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? I was using Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter & Hexis fighter (1-2 months ago)
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope (1-2 hours max a day woodcutting at Varrock Yews)
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? No
  7. When was your account created? 3-4 Years ago

Last edited:
  1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
  2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Vardorvis mate is the only one ive used in the past few days.
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Storm
  4. Have you been banned previously? no
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes clue scrolls, selling stuff on GE and a little bit of skilling
  7. When was your account created? November 2018

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? ; OSRS
  2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? ; Zulrah Mate ( 9000 KC in 2 months ) and got banned when i used Dan's blast Furnace for 2 hours
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?; Non except Runemate
  4. Have you been banned previously? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, doing quests etc
  7. When was your account created? 20 years ago.

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Mostly Zulrah mate. Bugged out for 20mins trying to withdraw runes it had in its inventory then banned right after.
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes, tons of quest and herb runs
  7. When was your account created? 2015

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Fight Caves Mat
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes
  7. When was your account created? 2014

1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? osrs
  2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? alot
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting?no
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes i bot sessions 1-2 hrs, switch activities, with clues or manual play between
  7. When was your account created? 10+ years
  8. i cracked and used the tormented demon script, banned 5 mins into use, been botting everyday for 7 months now, with no issues until this script. needs removed.

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Within the last month: Mikes Lava runecrafter, gatsby combat helper, vardorvis mate, leviathan mate, duke succellus mate, sepulchre mate, AIO farming, Mage training arena
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? N/A
  4. Have you been banned previously? Yes and it was quashed
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No, but the longest I botted last month was Lava rcing. Upwards of 8 hours per day with the lava rcing bot with 3-4 hours max per session without a break.
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Not all the time between breaks of running a bot. However, I always do something legit when I bot that day.
  7. When was your account created? Around 2015.
I NEVER run as many different bots as I have recently done. I usually bot with one specific bot then take a few days break until I transition to using a different bot.

APPEAL DENIED as well. I use VPN every time I bot and turn it off when I play legit. I have a feeling temporary bans appeals are not something that are reviewed by a Jmod in depth. It is either automated for minor bot ban offenses or Jmods just deny the vast majority outright and wait until a bot major permanent ban comes around to then consider accepting an appeal. Otherwise, I am not sure how Jagex does not accept an appeal if the botting was detected on an IP other my own.

Also, I want to add that I very, very rarely use bossing bots. Recently, I only ran the bossing bots for one, or a few kills. Did not run them more than 30-40 minutes per bot. Maybe 20 minutes average each.

I believe my ban was due to Mikes Lava Rcing but cannot say for sure because the one day I ran that bot I did not use any other bot. I noticed that RuneMate gave me an error that I never saw before, something about a bridge connection error. I had paused the bot and came back about 20 minutes later, logged back in, and noticed I was in a Free 2 play world. That never happened to me before. Worlds don't randomly switch like that. Only time that happens if I close the RL client and restart it.

I believe I was just unlucky with the runecrafting bot and suspect an undercover Jmod was checking lava runecrafting, players were reporting me, etc. Runecrafting and agility are two skills that I have been dreading to bot for many many years as I know from word of mouth that is where most people get the ban hammer from.

1. What game mode (OSRS my game name was "by my sword"
    1. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Cuppa Corrupted Gauntlet for 20 kills<cuppa gauntlet 5 kills/cuppa motherload or 1h/duke sucellus mate 20 kills/leviathan mate 1 kill/ phosanis nightmare mate 10 kills/ the whisper mate 2 kills/ tombs of amaccut mate 20 kills also when i got banned i was on this babysitting bot (was my main ;.;...vardorvis mate 2 kills/ Zulrah mate 10 kills. ( i Losy My arm in an accident recently and had to give up xbox gaming so i took to osrs bc i could play with 1 hand, but i wanted to get some achievements that i cant do with 1 arm so i tried the bots to help me and unfortunately lost everything... stay safe out there guys...
  2. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? none just rune mate
  3. Have you been banned previously? no
  4. Were you 'suicide' botting? no
  5. Did you play legitimately in between botting? yes
  6. When was your account created? 2002

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Pretty much all of them, latest was Zulrah Mate for 200+ kc over 2/3 weeks
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, Herb runs, quest cape, slayer, hard diaries general training when I had time
  7. When was your account created: April 2024
2 day ban for me, surprised it didn't come sooner although I was pretty much using a different bot everyday for 1 or 2 hours never over night.

2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? toa mate, Hexis Demonic Gorillas, smurfs wilderness bosses
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, I was even answering in game messages etc.
  7. When was your account created: 2022

Banned on Runescape 3 or Old School Runescape? Sorry to hear that.

We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
  1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)?
  2. What bots on RuneMate have you used?
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously?
  4. Have you been banned previously?
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting?
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting?
  7. When was your account created?

Remember - Never bot on an account you are not willing to lose!
Banned fresh account and played 2 hours

1 Osrs
2 hexis fighter
3 nothing only use you guys
4 no
5 lumbridge
6 no
7 1 day