Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banned? Read Me First!

longest run time was 6-7 hours, with breaks every hour or so using break handler in blast furnace. didn't respond to any messages have private turned off. only moved cameras when game was paused. didn't babysit at all towards when it got banned. and ty for the info

Private and public off does not have anything to say tbh. But 6-7 hours of just blast furnacing? That is long :O

Private and public off does not have anything to say tbh. But 6-7 hours of just blast furnacing? That is long :O
yeah but it's not 6 hours straight, it's like 3-4 hours of play time and like 2 hours break... that beign said maybe that's the reason it got banned?

We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
  1. What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
  2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Agility, Regal Blast Mining
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? No one, Runemate it's the first bot i've ever use
  4. Have you been banned previously? Yeah, im a gold farmer so im used to get perm banned every 6 months or even less(This can happen randomly), this is exactly why i decided to spend money botting
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? I think so, i was used to let the bot be while i go to sleep or i needed to go to the store and those kind of things, so think yes
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? More or less, I've done a few quest and level up totally legit at the sand crabs while i was spending the rest of the time botting

Remember - Never bot on an account you are not willing to lose!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
We'd love to know more about your ban, so if you do choose to post about your ban, please include the following information in your post:
  2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Regal Agility, Regal Blast Mining
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? No one, Runemate it's the first bot i've ever use
  4. Have you been banned previously? Yeah, im a gold farmer so im used to get perm banned every 6 months or even less(This can happen randomly), this is exactly why i decided to spend money botting
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? I think so, i was used to let the bot be while i go to sleep or i needed to go to the store and those kind of things, so think yes
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? More or less, I've done a few quest and level up totally legit at the sand crabs while i was spending the rest of the time botting

Remember - Never bot on an account you are not willing to lose!
Do you have the max number of hours a day you botted?

Do you have the max number of hours a day you botted?

I think im used to bot at least 12-15 hours daily, while im at the computer im just watching if something happen or someone talk to me to answer, but while im away I let the bot do what he want

the best part it was I at least got banned for just two days, I recovered my account today

I think im used to bot at least 12-15 hours daily, while im at the computer im just watching if something happen or someone talk to me to answer, but while im away I let the bot do what he want

the best part it was I at least got banned for just two days, I recovered my account today

Did you get far, like what is your total level?

Are 48h bans even still a thing? Got instant perm 3 times in a row now lol. All on accs with 50+ QP and decent breaking in between bot sessions. RS3

What game mode (OSRS, RS3)? OSRS
What bots on Runemate have you used? MaxiFisher
What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
Have you been banned previously? No
Were you 'suicide' botting? No
Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes

Account was members, about 8 months old, clean IP. Botted 2.5 hours of MaxiFisher at barb village, then went and played legit at trawlers. Account got d/c and perm ban.

What bots on Runemate have you used? MaxiFisher

Account was members, about 8 months old, clean IP. Botted 2.5 hours of MaxiFisher at barb village, then went and played legit at trawlers. Account got d/c and perm ban.

Bad luck, use prime fisher or regal.

got fucked twice today Done botting for now only ever used rune mate and obviously it's detectable or they got my Ip flagged

What bot did you use? And your botting hours? Saw people on slack botting 12hrs a day going fine.

What bots on Runemate have you used? All regal bots (beside the premium ones), quickcrafter lite, quality fighter, divine magic

Suprised by the fact that I got a 2 day ban despite botting "carefully".

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
What bot did you use? And your botting hours? Saw people on slack botting 12hrs a day going fine.

What bots on Runemate have you used? All regal bots (beside the premium ones), quickcrafter lite, quality fighter, divine magic

Suprised by the fact that I got a 2 day ban despite botting "carefully".
I just got 2day'd today ;(

What bots on Runemate have you used? Quantum Woodcutting, QuickCrafter, QuickMiner mostly. I think the Woodcutting caused the ban.
What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? OSBot, but on a different account & IP.
Have you been banned previously? Yes, on other accounts using other clients.
Were you 'suicide' botting? No, botted for max 4h a day, usually only 2h.
Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, a lot actually. I tried to play myself as much I botted.

2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Alpha Fighter, Regal agility (never more than 30 min sessions), Regal Wintertodt (WONDERFUL BOT!), Regal Motherload, and most recently (5 days ago) Regal Thieving lite.
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? None
  4. Have you been banned previously? Not on this Computer or IP
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Nope
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes, 912 total. Did POH prayer by hand at alter, quests, GE standing/talking.

This was a 2 day ban.