Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Banned? Read Me First!

1. What game mode OSRS
  2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Ample Construction
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) None
  4. Have you been banned previously? Nope
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes tons of PVM
First ban is a perm ban doing construction whiles my Suicide fishing bot was untouched running on same PC
Damn that must've sucked bad. What are you fishing if you don't mind me asking? Sharks?

Minnows I've made prob 50Mil suicide botting for weeks no ban and My main pker I've spent shitload of time on get banned for doing 15 hours of construction. and I paid for a fking year of membership too.

1. What game mode OSRS
  2. What bots on Runemate have you used? Ample Construction
  3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) None
  4. Have you been banned previously? Nope
  5. Were you 'suicide' botting? No
  6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? Yes tons of PVM
First ban is a perm ban doing construction whiles my Suicide fishing bot was untouched running on same PC
how long was you running the bot for at a time? did you ever get stuck? strange they havnt done anything to your other account like i normally see since it was on the same pc did you use a different ip for each of them?

nope same IP Bot was running max of 8 hours maybe 9 it never got stuck so idk im honestly shocked I didn't get two day like wtf I though forsure my 99fish account would be fucked not my main

nope same IP Bot was running max of 8 hours maybe 9 it never got stuck so idk im honestly shocked I didn't get two day like wtf I though forsure my 99fish account would be fucked not my main
im afraid its a delay ban honestly with you bro keep us updated on that i havnt used that bot so im not sure what could have went wrong. Did you use any break handler?

it didnt have any break handlers it was a clean cut bot Ima stop botting on my fisher and wait few weeks to see if it gonna get a delay ban

it didnt have any break handlers it was a clean cut bot Ima stop botting on my fisher and wait few weeks to see if it gonna get a delay ban
did you ever take a break? put into mind would you do con for 8 straight hours? I havnt used a break handler yet because i manually do them all even if its just for 30 secs just standing there, that might be your problem because fishing is a great afk skill.

I did turn it off few times and do a diffrent construction object manualy for an hour or so Like the bot did oak laders and i did oak dung doors with my butler

so if youve only used ample con what fishing bot have you been suicideing? Is it total 15 hours on that bot? or is it 8 or 9 with a few other hours, re reading it your starting to not make sense.

Im saying I only used Ample CON on my main that was banned but on the same computer I been suiciding prime fishing for weeks with no bans

Thats the risk you take like everyone says... Fishing is very afk but con is click intensive maybe it flagged the rate you made larders to doors when you switched to dungeon doors is the only other thing i can think of but youd had to have been very inconsistent. I suggest viewing your log on the day you suspect you got banned for and see if there is any issues in there.

Last edited:
Yea I'll overlook it im just bummed that I got a perm ban on a over a year old account with 0 infractions
i feel ya it sucks you paid for a year too i have another thread saying that putting $$ into the game might hault it but others and now you prove that way wrong. Just be more careful from now on and let us know about your other fishing account.

i feel ya it sucks you paid for a year too i have another thread saying that putting $$ into the game might hault it but others and now you prove that way wrong. Just be more careful from now on and let us know about your other fishing account.
I appealed it So we'll see the account was made with different ip then mine so i got the hope that they will be like oh well it looks like this account was hacked lol

I appealed it So we'll see the account was made with different ip then mine so i got the hope that they will be like oh well it looks like this account was hacked lol
They don't care if it was hacked or not, it's your responsibility to secure the account. charge back the 1 year membership.

That might have worked back in 2010 but chad is right with the two step verification they will take into consideration that you done none of these things and to them asking to be hacked.

uwu :3
That might have worked back in 2010 but chad is right with the two step verification they will take into consideration that you done none of these things and to them asking to be hacked.
no he's not lol. @Squidl is correct here. I've recovered tons of banned accounts the way he is talking about. this is my most recent recover :)

Attachments

• xd.JPG
    xd.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 60
easily triggered ✌
I literally fucking did it last month, how are you going to argue with me LMAO

also read Vibi's comment.

You're so fucking stupid its not even funny.

I cant read his shit anymore so idk it was just speculation no one knows but Jagex themselfs. I would look at it like that if it was an older account cause people tend to care more about them.