Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Wait so we can only use the bot for 2 hours a week?
Yes this is the free trail for 2h each week. It allows you to test out what you want to use and make sure it works and is up to whatever standaed you hold it at.

Both the free and pay to play version dosnt work in mining guild
character just stands around doing nothing
lost money this way :/

Hey,

Good little script, considering paying for it. Couple of things before I can commit.. firstly, I couldn't find any instructions on how to use it, so wasted the first 20 minutes. Secondly, when I'm in the F2P mining guild and I come upstairs if the door is shut it doesn't know what to do, it keeps trying to click inside the games room which just causes it to run around mindlessly in the little room.

Thanks!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey,

Good little script, considering paying for it. Couple of things before I can commit.. firstly, I couldn't find any instructions on how to use it, so wasted the first 20 minutes. Secondly, when I'm in the F2P mining guild and I come upstairs if the door is shut it doesn't know what to do, it keeps trying to click inside the games room which just causes it to run around mindlessly in the little room.

Thanks!
Which door? I never saw a door when going upstairs... Please send me a screenshot of the specific door so I can add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.