Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN A REWRITE OF THIS BOT!!!!!!

I'd like to see the bot be able to dismiss random events to be less bot-like, I don't know if it's supposed to already, but I'm yet to see it do it.

Some issues I've noticed:
-Gets stuck trying to world hop
-Gets stuck at Crafting Guild door
-Sometimes takes the long way in/out of the Mining Guild, by taking the steps in the dwarven mine. I saw it move towards the ladder on the way in, standing right in front of the ladder it turned around and went for the steps.
-When selecting multiple ores, it won't collect both if the first one it picks is abundant, like copper and tin for example. Maybe add a feature to choose quantities of each.
-If used on a low level skillers, it will stand around and get killed by hostile npcs, like muggers that appear randomly.

Otherwise great bot, I look forward to seeing it improved.

Last edited:
Mining Guild Improvement: To prevent mining rocks that are not visible to the human eye - when mining coal close to the bank chest in the mining guild, you should rotate the camera after logging in so that the rocks on the walls are visible. I have noticed after the break handler logs back in, that the bot will mine rocks hidden by the wall.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Mining Guild Improvement: To prevent mining rocks that are not visible to the human eye - when mining coal close to the bank chest in the mining guild, you should rotate the camera after logging in so that the rocks on the walls are visible. I have noticed after the break handler logs back in, that the bot will mine rocks hidden by the wall.
This is very hard to implement and apparently camera angles are not tracked at all on jagex's end.

I cant get the hop worlds to work either. It will click on the button to swap worlds, and then the bot sits there. I've tried this at many different places and i cant hop worlds. i am on f2p account. would that break the bot?
Maybe, it just needs to be rewritten

any possibility of getting the post box in port sarim as a bank deposit by rimmington mining spot will make mining in this spot so much quicker.

Unfortunately, got permabanned on my main after using this for two hours. needs some sort of variation in the path taken to and from. The movements are just too bot like.

what i would like to see is that where ever you put the center is where the character returns to, i have been sitting at the 2nd triple iron area and the bot goes on the outside despite the center point being between the three rocks, other then that i have had no issues with the bot at all

Break Handler isn't working for me properly as of late. Logs out at the right time but doesn't log back in. Was working fine a week ago but this issue started happening about the last 2 days.

I'd like to see the bot be able to dismiss random events to be less bot-like, I don't know if it's supposed to already, but I'm yet to see it do it.

Some issues I've noticed:
-Gets stuck trying to world hop
-Sometimes takes the long way in/out of the Mining Guild, by taking the steps in the dwarven mine. I saw it move towards the ladder on the way in, standing right in front of the ladder it turned around and went for the steps.

Otherwise great bot, I look forward to seeing it improved.

My issues so far.

Is there any way to set a priority for ores? Example mining Addy and rune, set rune as high priority if it appears leave current task and start mining immediately. Anyone else think this is a great idea?

POST WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE IN A REWRITE OF THIS BOT!!!!!!

Used this bot extensively mainly for powermining and a few banking spots that work still. so flawless banking is something i would request towards

Tbh you cover most of it in this bot but the main things are

-Would love to be able to bank at port sarim from rimmington.
-World hopping to function again
-add adamant rocks in F2P mining guild
-F2P Mining guild walking using the ladders south of the bank back and fourth it this is possible???
-More human like when walking to places like west varrock etc. (again if possible)
-Crafiting guild door working again guessing that client related?

Other than that i look forward to your rewrite as your previous development is very good!!!

Will help you test extensively!!!!

When I do custom and try to mine iron south of Ardougne, nothing happens. The bot is running, set to mine iron, with my location centered- but it just stands there.

Edit: Nvm. I had to type a number into radius, I'm an idiot. Is there a way for me to set it to run to a specific bank during custom?

Last edited:
Mining guild F2P banking needs to be adjusted. The bot teleports to lumby and al kharid and then walks all the way back to fally bank instead of just taking the shorter distance of walking out of the mining guild.

Last edited:
This is about to be an old version with the new being called Regal Mining Beta... Please test that one once you see this was changed to Legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.