Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mining Guild F2P stays stuck with bank screen open for HOURS. Sometimes takes the long route down through the scorpion side, not sure why.

Mining Guild f2p Bug. Mines fine, but when it comes to bank it would sometimes takes the long way back to the bank, after it banks, it would just stands there or takes the long way back, going to the dwardian mines, and get stuck at the door. There also another case where it goes the right way back to the minning guild after banking, right after going down the stairs, it would do nothing and just stands there.

I've been botting Barb village and the bot frequently idles indefinitely at Edgeville bank after deposit and occasionally will idle indefinitely after getting a full inventory. I have it set to Barb Village> Coal with no other options such as "Power Mine" selected; Sorry I do not have logs, or even know how to obtain them yet.

HELLO GOOD SIR, your bot has worked very well for me on a few accounts for awhile now! But today? no no no no. Gets stuck at al kha mine alot! managed to fix this by makes a new center but still sometimes gets stuck! Now it gets stuck at bank alot, either without exiting window or after exiting it just stands there. These 2 problems only happen one at a time tho? If i dont recenter it, it gets stuck at mine, but bank works. I center, mine works but gets stuck at bank! Again very nice bot! No complaints! just letting you know :)

Hi great bot. The main issue I have is when trying to mine addy at Lumbridge east the bot gets stuck at the bank (once it drops items off it cannot exit and access the stairs) and also cannot world hop the mouse gets stuck on the logout button instead. Let me know if you are aware of these. Most issues with this bot occur with banking and world hopping. Great bot though. So looked more into it and it says hopping to world but it never changes worlds. Warning
[worldhop] couldn't find world component

Last edited:
Bot is having problem hopping worlds when mining gold at rimmington, used to do this flawlessly, now it doesn't hop worlds

Mining get stuck when inventory full at Varrock East. Pathing get's stuck occasionally when going to and from the bank at Varrock East.

I need help, my Regal mining bot is running but it's not actually doing anything in game. I'm trying to mine Iron in the Fally mines. Any insight as to how I fix this?

When mining Coal at Lummy West mine it runs back to lumbridge bank gets there, deposits coal, then just stops, sometimes i close bank window, something not but it always just stands there in front of the bank, and click on the stairs seems to get it going again tho pls help
Same here

First of all, great program. i use it every day. i have to check it a good bit because it always gets stuck after deposit to the bank. specifically the banks for lumbridge east (the spot with mithril and addy rocks, might be west) and Varrock east bank stop.

Getting stuck in al kharid mine too, both in the mine and at the bank, always runs fine for an hour or so then starts stopping every few trips :(

Add your Pick to your tool belt

Try starting the bot in the Guild

I start my bot in the guild and even use the set center option to keep my character from running around the mining area confused, but every time it goes to the bank, on its way back to the mine it gets extremely confused and clicks all over the area before eventually finding its way back down. It wastes a lot of time doing that

Running current version through RuneMate.

Installed Today... the Windows version.

Everything is current.

I configured your bot to mine Tin and Copper from E.Varrock, and it only mined Tin, and then dropped all that it had mined.

My question is about creating and saving a ?Profile?.

If I mine, I'm mining to create bars... to smith into something... except for runecrafting.

So my interest is setting up a ?profile? to mine 20 ores and bank them... over and over.

Say that I'm mining to create Bronze bars.

Then I want to mine 10 Tin and 10 Copper, and then bank the ores... over and over.

I cannot get your module (please answer using the correct terms, as I am still new to RuneMate) to mine half Tin and Copper, and then bank.
Actually, your module won't bank for me since I have no PIN. It mines ONE ORE, and then drops the ore.

If I need 2 profiles... one to mine Tin, and one to mine Copper, then that is the solution that I will set up... if I can figure out how.

As part of my question, it is REQUIRED in your bot that I HAVE a PIN for your bot to bank?
Your feedback on my question about using your mod/bot effectively to mine multiple ores for one type of bar will be GREATLY appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.