Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@awesome123man hey, im having difficulties hopping worlds. opens menu, but doesnt scroll or select new world. was working a couple days ago. ty

Got the same problem, world hopping doesn't work anymore and also for some reason if i start the bot it always try to go to clan wars ?
Love the bot tho, thanks !

Same here with World hopping.
Heres the Log:

00:10:22 INFO Hopping To: 476
00:10:22 WARN [WorldHop] Couldn't find world component

Bug for you @awesome123man might have been the update.

When using various locations like al-kharid or west lumbridge it will get stuck when the inventory is full like illustrated below. This wasn't the case with custom locations but seems to be doing it with that setting now as well.

Attachments

• regal mingi bug run bk stuck.JPG
    regal mingi bug run bk stuck.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Regal Mining Bug.txt
    105.3 KB · Views: 1
Bug for you @awesome123man might have been the update.

When using various locations like al-kharid or west lumbridge it will get stuck when the inventory is full like illustrated below. This wasn't the case with custom locations but seems to be doing it with that setting now as well.

I had this problem too, disabling teleports seemed to be a solution for me.

noticing an issue with running back and forth due to off clicking when mining in varrock west and returning from bank it will go fckn nuts! back n forth for like 5 mins straight til i slapped it and put it in the right direction lmfao. it also doesnt do well with directions from lumbridge to varrock by itself lol it tried to make me take agil shortcuts on a f2p wrld

is it possible to add tin and copper ore in Mining guild f2p please. only bug is that it doesnt seems to bank there too tho

Randomly stops walking between varrock east bank and mining spot

Edit: I think it might have something to do with walking/running

Last edited:
hey i was using this bot in the varrock east mines and it would be working fine for the first 30 minutes, but soon after the 35+ minute mark after the bot had mined a full inventory it wouldn't go to the nearest bank and It would just stand there idle. ssomethings wrong or am I doing something wrong??

edit: like the person before me just said I play tested to see whether or not the running/sprinting was causing the problem and it is. if you start the bot while you are not running it just stands still, but as soon as you would activate your stamina and then turn on the bot it would start working just fine. odd

Last edited:
This is not even a full bot. Was mining at Mining guild f2p, and once the inventory is full, it doesnt go to the falador bank, it teleports to the Al kharid and have to stop it physically from doing so and make the bot go towards the bank. Already another problem exists in Crafting guild which i reported some time ago. and stil the problem exists

Bot gets stuck during banking, I have tried Varrok East, RImmington as well as lumbridge Mine and the bot seems to have the same issue. The bot works fine as a power miner, but to bank I will have to use quick miner pro as it is the only working mining bot for osrs besides an essence miner?

Tried mining for a while. World hopper just seems to keep choosing multiple worlds and never picks anything. At least with Varrok East, it gets stuck running from the mine to the bank and you have to correct it. Also when you choose multiple types of ore to mine, it just picks one and you have manually switch back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.