Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Having a hard time getting this custom area to work. I want to switch between mining the copper and tin vein at varrock east, so i set my center in between the two blocks, and then i tried setting my radius from 1-5 and could not get it to work ever. Is it unable to switch between different types of rocks even if they are in the radius? Also just messing around trying to get the radius feature to work, and it doesn't seem to be working even when only trying to mine one type of ore. Appreciate all your hard work though, keep up the great work!
Not right now

Great script, just a minor bug I found. When I change my mining location in the middle of the script it adds the ores of the previous location to the choices for the new location. Also, it had trouble with banking when I switched from Al Kharid to Lumbridge West for coal. (Just stood still after filling inventory)

When mining in power mining Iron ore in Al Kharid, how do you get it to stop making your character run all the way to the other side?

The fix is coming :)

bot keeps taking the wrong pickaxe tier... i have a mithril pickaxe in my inventory and it just dumps everything in bank and takes a random pickaxe, i have adamant and rune... then it just face the ore unable to mine it.

Make sure the pickaxe you want is either at the top or bottom of your bank, i forgot which it takes.

When mining in mining guild, it would be awesome if it didnt teleport out to idek where (castle wars maybe? some desert place), then after that home teleport to lumbridge castle, having to run all the way back to mining guild. Way too obvious and inefficient for me to mine there. Would much rather the script take me to falador bank or something. I believe this happens because that is the quickest method TO a bank. Complete breaks the method though. Any way to fix this issue?

I'll add a toggle to disable teleports in the update coming :)

Having a hard time getting this custom area to work. I want to switch between mining the copper and tin vein at varrock east, so i set my center in between the two blocks, and then i tried setting my radius from 1-5 and could not get it to work ever. Is it unable to switch between different types of rocks even if they are in the radius? Also just messing around trying to get the radius feature to work, and it doesn't seem to be working even when only trying to mine one type of ore. Appreciate all your hard work though, keep up the great work!

Custom definitely works in the next update :p

Great script, just a minor bug I found. When I change my mining location in the middle of the script it adds the ores of the previous location to the choices for the new location. Also, it had trouble with banking when I switched from Al Kharid to Lumbridge West for coal. (Just stood still after filling inventory)

Lumbridge is a hell for the runemate web xD
The first bug will be fixed tho :p

Pasteboard — Uploaded Image

Last edited:
can you take a look at my request? clicking the same rock 2wice before actually mining the ore. mining guild. iron ore,

It will click the ore. then as it starts to mine it it will click the same ore again.

awesome123man,

BUG FOUND:

After filling inventory with gems at shilo village, the bot just stands still and does not run to shilo bank.

EDIT:
This was not the case before yesterdays update, so the bug is quite recent.

Last edited:
Hey man,
When using the bot in the f2p mining guild area the bot insists on trying to bank in the p2p chest. Also whenever the bot is returning from the Faldor bank nearest the entrance to the mining guild it likes to spend a few minutes running between the square with the fountain and the entrance to the mining guild.

can you take a look at my request? clicking the same rock 2wice before actually mining the ore. mining guild. iron ore,

It will click the ore. then as it starts to mine it it will click the same ore again.
OSRS? That is really strange if so.

awesome123man,

BUG FOUND:

After filling inventory with gems at shilo village, the bot just stands still and does not run to shilo bank.

EDIT:
This was not the case before yesterdays update, so the bug is quite recent.
Custom or Shilo selected?
Hey man,
When using the bot in the f2p mining guild area the bot insists on trying to bank in the p2p chest. Also whenever the bot is returning from the Faldor bank nearest the entrance to the mining guild it likes to spend a few minutes running between the square with the fountain and the entrance to the mining guild.
Are you using the F2p selection or custom?

Bot doesn't seem to work anymore. Worked like a charm on previous version, but now runs around. Tested Varrock East and Varrock West. Problem seems to appear when running back to bank.

Really like what you did with the interface on 4.9. For some reason though, amethyst mining no longer works for me. Anyone else getting this problem?

Bot doesn't seem to work anymore. Worked like a charm on previous version, but now runs around. Tested Varrock East and Varrock West. Problem seems to appear when running back to bank.
What rocks selected and try custom if it doesnt work.

Is there a way to temporarily rollback to 4.1.5?
Not worth it...

Really like what you did with the interface on 4.9. For some reason though, amethyst mining no longer works for me. Anyone else getting this problem?
I'll check the code. Never tested that part.

Hey man thanks a lot for the update. However all my guy wants to do now is world hop like crazy instead of mining the ore then hopping he will just keep hoping even if two ore is present. It's just not mining anything period due to this I believe.

Hey man thanks a lot for the update. However all my guy wants to do now is world hop like crazy instead of mining the ore then hopping he will just keep hoping even if two ore is present. It's just not mining anything period due to this I believe.
I'll test it out asap. I fked up my repo on here so i cant push updates right now which sucks. I'm trying to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.