Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just says 'Opening Bank' In Al-Kharid/RS3 and stands there doing nothing.

Attachments

• 03-11 12-11-11 - Regal Mining.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
I was standing right in front of the bank npc window and it just stands there doing nothing ingame.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I was standing right in front of the bank npc window and it just stands there doing nothing ingame.
Screenshot with the bank hovered please, and make sure not to include your rs info so you cant get caught :)

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but it just keeps on saying opening bank on coordinate (x,x) and thats it. My character is just opening the bank and not actually mining
Edit: Im on rs3 if that helps

Bot seems to be spazzing out whenever I try to use it.

I tried in these two settings so far:

Barbarian Village - Tin Ore - Powermine
Mining Guild - Iron Ore - Powermine

Seemed to be working just fine yesterday, but then when I tried again today, the bot would mine a lot slower than before and have trouble dropping the ores from my inventory. Sometimes it works, but it would go rather slowly, and other times it would just stop and I'd hit an error.

Running into a issue with mining in Varrock East in OSRS. Ocasionally on it's way back from the bank, it will get lost by the fence on the east, where the Museum Guard stands. The bot will end up traveling North along the fence, and then will get stuck on the east side of the fence. Thanks!

Set centre doesn't work in Ardougne mine, if it mines the 3 iron rocks and they are still respawning the bot will still run to mine those 2 separate ones further away, also it misclicks the ores sometimes. If you could fix those bugs it'd be 5/5 bot, thanks!

Set centre doesn't work in Ardougne mine, if it mines the 3 iron rocks and they are still respawning the bot will still run to mine those 2 separate ones further away, also it misclicks the ores sometimes. If you could fix those bugs it'd be 5/5 bot, thanks!
Very wierd. I'm working on it...

Mining at the f2p mining guild, the bot doesn't go up the ladder, and to the falador bank, instead it'll try and tp to lum and run back :s

should also mention, when i pause the bot, exit the f2p mining guild, and turn the bot back on, it'll bank, however it won't go back to the mining guild.

Mining at the f2p mining guild, the bot doesn't go up the ladder, and to the falador bank, instead it'll try and tp to lum and run back :s

should also mention, when i pause the bot, exit the f2p mining guild, and turn the bot back on, it'll bank, however it won't go back to the mining guild.
Web is broken for there.

Web is broken for there.

Ahh, I see. Well, I've run into another bug. Mining elsewhere, like sw Lum mine, tp'd me to minigames after i got a full inv. I decided to go to Al K afterwards, and after mining the 2 coal rocks next to each other (this is with the radius set to 1 btw), the bot would try and run back and forth to the other coal rock, and to outside the mine. It's just being really obvious. Is there any places where the bot to known to work quite well?

After the update, Mining iron ore at the mining guild with "Center/Radius" would work and bank, but would not go back to the spot where I centered. This only happens when ONLY doing iron ore... anything else work perfectly fine.... Would understand if you did this change purposely.

After the update, Mining iron ore at the mining guild with "Center/Radius" would work and bank, but would not go back to the spot where I centered. This only happens when ONLY doing iron ore... anything else work perfectly fine.... Would understand if you did this change purposely.
Why would I do it purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.