Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey thanks for this awesome mod, I would give it a nice review but it doesn't look like I have perms to do so?

Anyway I was wondering if you could make a small revision to the West Varrock mine location? There are 3 Clay rocks at this location (1 solo rock & 2 diagonal of each other)....Could you remove the bots ability to mine the solo rock because the bot attempts to mine it after coming back from the bank but then goes to the diagonal clay rocks spot afterward. The reason I ask is because it looks too much like a bot to go for the single clay rock everytime followed by the diagonal clay rocks....if I was legitimately trying to mine clay there by hand I would skip right past the single clay rock because I know I'm going to spend the majority of my time at the diagonal rock spot. I hope you consider this small update. Cheers!

Edit: or maybe randomize when it will mine that single rock after coming back from the bank? Like 10% chance of mining that solo clay rock?
You should definitely be able to review it by clicking the review tab and hitting the number of stars you want to give it.

There is a Radius option in the bot, you must click the Center button when logged in, and then type in a number (ex. 1), which will mine the rock you selected within 1 space of the spot you were on when you pressed Center.

You should definitely be able to review it by clicking the review tab and hitting the number of stars you want to give it.

There is a Radius option in the bot, you must click the Center button when logged in, and then type in a number (ex. 1), which will mine the rock you selected within 1 space of the spot you were on when you pressed Center.

Thank you for the quick reply & succinct answer! I was wondering how to utilize that aspect of the mod (radius).

Will most definitely make sure to leave a review for you.

Quick question when i mine varrock east and it goes to bank it seems to get stuck trying to change my loadout? its trying to load a preset out of my bank? EDIT!! I fixed it just reset the presets and it deposits into the bank now

Last edited:
This probably would of helped with my first post, but I'm playing OSRS.

I've noticed this as well: When you set radius to 1, and its coming back from bank, it doesn't walk to centered square. It walks to general area and then tries to click the rocks before walking to the spot. This results in a cancellation of action and frozen player if another player is close to the rock and mines the ore from it. When the rock goes blank, your character stops in its tracks. An easy fix to this would be commanding the bot to return to centered coordinates when returning from the bank.

Will continue to watch the bot. currently only making 50k gp per hour mining iron @ lvl 70 mining due to so many other botters, but its extra money for the main I guess.

love this bot. but mining east var. it sometimes goes upstairs in the bank and gets stuck. its rare but it happens maybe every hour or so.. also the motherload just gives an error and stops the bot completely

Hey thanks for the awesome script. I'm gonna give it a 5 star review. It's efficient and natural, and I love the center radius feature.

I'm hoping you can implement a fix for banking from the Crafting Guild location in OSRS. If I start the script from inside the Crafting Guild, it will mine an inventory full of gold ore. Then it will walk out the front door and just stand there indefinitely. It doesn't go to the bank.
And if I start the script at the Falador east bank, it attempts to run south towards the guild but gets stuck running back and forth before even leaving the city.

Mining gold at the Crafting Guild is one of the best consistent moneymaking methods in f2p and it'd be awesome if it worked. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey thanks for the awesome script. I'm gonna give it a 5 star review. It's efficient and natural, and I love the center radius feature.

I'm hoping you can implement a fix for banking from the Crafting Guild location in OSRS. If I start the script from inside the Crafting Guild, it will mine an inventory full of gold ore. Then it will walk out the front door and just stand there indefinitely. It doesn't go to the bank.
And if I start the script at the Falador east bank, it attempts to run south towards the guild but gets stuck running back and forth before even leaving the city.

Mining gold at the Crafting Guild is one of the best consistent moneymaking methods in f2p and it'd be awesome if it worked. Thanks in advance for your help!
I wish I had the time to fix this ,but I've been hella busy with work

I wish I had the time to fix this ,but I've been hella busy with work
Ah I gotcha. Well good luck at work bro.

How about the dropping pickaxe issue while powermining? It happens occasionally, meaning this bot can't powermine without babysitting.

Ah I gotcha. Well good luck at work bro.

How about the dropping pickaxe issue while powermining? It happens occasionally, meaning this bot can't powermine without babysitting.
I do not think the pickaxe dropping is intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.