Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I hope it has Wilderness agility course lol. No other OSRS bot that I've seen has that course. Only RS3 versions do. Appreciate the reply
It does not. What level does it require and how bad you want it? I'll definitely add it if you want it bad and i can access it!

Misfits
Only issue ill see with wildy course, is food supply, and where u gonna bank without pk worry

Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.
It does not. What level does it require and how bad you want it? I'll definitely add it if you want it bad and i can access it!

Well you need 47 with a summer pie. Which makes 52 agility required to enter. It's the fastest method for 47-60. Because the roof top courses give HALF of what the wild course gives. I was actually shocked to see that no one had it haha. If it comes down to it I would just stick with roof top but it's the best. 571 exp per trip around vs Falador (starting at 50 agility) gives 440. I know it may not be much BUT it can make a big difference if going for 60 agility (to get to seers village). My goal is 70 agility for the current account I'm working on.

@Dark sage - The wilderness Mage bank for food etc etc, and a knife to cut through webs. I personally use summer pies for food + agility boost throughout on my main account. Unfortunately my replies are slow but People do pk at wild course. I plan on getting my agility to 60 out of the way since I'm a lower combat which means only level 104s max could fight me. Path to getting there would be knife + edgevile lever to get deep wild. Straight west to agility course (mage bank on the way).

Misfits
that is true, but risk of PK, with no anti PK methods effective in area... Most are only making rooktops cause of marks of grace, which is what ppl want now

Well you need 47 with a summer pie. Which makes 52 agility required to enter. It's the fastest method for 47-60. Because the roof top courses give HALF of what the wild course gives. I was actually shocked to see that no one had it haha. If it comes down to it I would just stick with roof top but it's the best. 571 exp per trip around vs Falador (starting at 50 agility) gives 440. I know it may not be much BUT it can make a big difference if going for 60 agility (to get to seers village). My goal is 70 agility for the current account I'm working on.

@Dark sage - The wilderness Mage bank for food etc etc, and a knife to cut through webs. I personally use summer pies for food + agility boost throughout on my main account.
That's gonna be kinda complicated to add to my normal rooftop bot... I think adding it would be a big project, so right now it's not worth it. Sorry

that is true, but risk of PK, with no anti PK methods effective in area... Most are only making rooktops cause of marks of grace, which is what ppl want now
Yes I understand. But faster method to get to Seers for Marks of grace could be an option for people to. I don't see many people letting the wild agility bot run on its own without supervision as their is a chance of being pked. I personally will baby sit the bot and keep an eye out also doing my own anti-ban methods throughout. Oh and the anti pk method I use is ladder nearby, or the path just past the skeletons. Corner and logout. Or down the entrance where you come in at and log/ world hop.

That's gonna be kinda complicated to add to my normal rooftop bot... I think adding it would be a big project, so right now it's not worth it. Sorry
and it's all good haha. Not requesting it just simply mentioning it is all. Roof tops = more clicks to complete VS wilderness course = fewer. and fewer clicks should be easier to script. buttttt that's just my thoughts. All good though. Still nice to talk about

When working at the Quarry in the Desert to mine Granite on rs3. When inventory is full the bot just stops and does nothing. When ether bank and drop is selected. It does not drop the granite. Basically the bot just breaks. Just thought you should know if you did not know already.

When working at the Quarry in the Desert to mine Granite on rs3. When inventory is full the bot just stops and does nothing. When ether bank and drop is selected. It does not drop the granite. Basically the bot just breaks. Just thought you should know if you did not know already.
I am aware that granite does not work. When I get time I will completely remake this bot

Definitely would be nice to see some screen shots from people using haha. See their progress etc.

Bot doesnt support banking anymore after the update. Take your time on the fix. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.