Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man my bad for sending mixed messages it's just it really randomly worked for me that one day, but as of today it's acting w/e. It's just has a hard time going from say the skilling screen to the world hop screen. Also it got all twisted up and just got stuck at the world hoping screen after i opened it myself. Just set a noob up at a random ore in like rimington and world hop there to test it. I will also give you my bot noobs acc info so you can actually test anything you want with the 86 mining and membership.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey man my bad for sending mixed messages it's just it really randomly worked for me that one day, but as of today it's acting w/e. It's just has a hard time going from say the skilling screen to the world hop screen. Also it got all twisted up and just got stuck at the world hoping screen after i opened it myself. Just set a noob up at a random ore in like rimington and world hop there to test it. I will also give you my bot noobs acc info so you can actually test anything you want with the 86 mining and membership.
Only thing I want to test is mothelode upper level, and then blast mining... I pushed an update to fix hopping I thought..

Hey, Today I tried using this in the mining guild.... And boy its scary. It mines the rocks perfectly fine. But when it comes time to bank it cant find the ladder to get out. And when you get it out it banks fine then instead of running back to the ladder it actually runs North outside Fally towards Edgeville. I never came across a problem with this bot till I tried the mining guild. Other that the bot is awesome.

I don't think the bot drops granite after mining a full inventory.. Could you please look into this?

This bot has worked perfectly for me in Varrock but in Lumbridge West it has lots of troubles trying to bank. It tries to bank at the castle but it gets stuck clicking inside and outside of Lumbridge swamp. Also, wouldn't banking in Draynor from Lumbridge West be better?

Hey, Today I tried using this in the mining guild.... And boy its scary. It mines the rocks perfectly fine. But when it comes time to bank it cant find the ladder to get out. And when you get it out it banks fine then instead of running back to the ladder it actually runs North outside Fally towards Edgeville. I never came across a problem with this bot till I tried the mining guild. Other that the bot is awesome.
I am aware, here's what i need. If you can either get the Coordinate of the ladder when you're in the guild and when above and send them both to me. I could fix this :)
I just remembered i can access the guild myself now :D Time to fix!

I don't think the bot drops granite after mining a full inventory.. Could you please look into this?
Because granite is special and doesnt work with actionbar, i'll see if i can fix it.

Does this bot use simulated mousekeys? Simulated mousekeys has been disallowed in OSRS.
Not that i am aware of, i use the Runemate API methods, so it shouldnt.

The crafting guild bot still isn't working it gets stuck at the door on both to and return trips and it misclicks on the falador castle when going to the crafting guild causing it to go back and forth indefinitely.

The rimmington bot will also when it's mining gold ore walk away from the mine before full inventory then walk back repeatedly.

The crafting guild bot still isn't working it gets stuck at the door on both to and return trips and it misclicks on the falador castle when going to the crafting guild causing it to go back and forth indefinitely.

The rimmington bot will also when it's mining gold ore walk away from the mine before full inventory then walk back repeatedly.
Hmm, what's the current task with the rimmington bug?

I'm not sure if it's my own fault, but I've unchecked "bank," and yet, still when I'm mining granite in the quarry as soon as the inventory is full he just stands there until I start dropping for him.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's my own fault, but I've unchecked "bank," and yet, still when I'm mining granite in the quarry as soon as the inventory is full he just stands there until I start dropping for him.
It can't bank for granite. I guess I could add it but I didn't think it was worth it.

I am aware, here's what i need. If you can either get the Coordinate of the ladder when you're in the guild and when above and send them both to me. I could fix this :)
I just remembered i can access the guild myself now :D Time to fix!

Is it possible to add banking in the resource dungeon's bank deposit box (in dwarven mine outside mining guild)?

It can't bank for granite. I guess I could add it but I didn't think it was worth it.
No, no, I meant that I wasn't sure how to get it to drop the granite. I had unchecked the "bank" box, but my buddy let me know I had to move the granite to the action bar. Thank you.

No, no, I meant that I wasn't sure how to get it to drop the granite. I had unchecked the "bank" box, but my buddy let me know I had to move the granite to the action bar. Thank you.
Well the problem with granite is the actionbar doesn't work to drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.