Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to view the contents of the update? Hoping Dragon pickaxe special is fixed, along with the ability to drop uncut gems.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey mate on osrs in alkarid my character has stopped world hopping for about a week now :( I actually had to buy membership with my rs3 mains gold 0.o
Um it's not even attempting to o[pen the world hoping screen once both ores are gone. It just stand there till the next one comes and then minds it.
That's wierd. what does the log say?

When I'm mining Lumbridge East, when my inventory is full of tin the bot doesn't know how to bank. Just stands there with a full inv.

When I'm mining Lumbridge East, when my inventory is full of tin the bot doesn't know how to bank. Just stands there with a full inv.
Custom wen doesn't know how to get to the bank

well i tried out amethyst again, and it works great aside from the fact that it keeps clicking on the amethyst every few seconds while it's mining it

well i tried out amethyst again, and it works great aside from the fact that it keeps clicking on the amethyst every few seconds while it's mining it
Shit I need to change the delay for it.

Mining Mithril in the mining guild and in Al Kharid doesn't work. Bot just stands there and doesn't mine anything. Even using the radius feature doesn't work. Running this on RS3

Problem at F2P mining guild - I have screen zoomed out for max view distance and after it banks, depending on the camera angle it will try and click on the ladder through the bank tab and through a wall. It also sometimes clicks on the ladder through a wall when running around the corner even though it cant visibly be seen.

I turned on the debug logging to post here but there isn't anything useful, just banks the tries to climb down ladder straight after.

Also is it possible to mine two different ores using one setting, like coal & mithril possibly with mithril having priority - sorry if its too much to ask!

Problem at F2P mining guild - I have screen zoomed out for max view distance and after it banks, depending on the camera angle it will try and click on the ladder through the bank tab and through a wall. It also sometimes clicks on the ladder through a wall when running around the corner even though it cant visibly be seen.

I turned on the debug logging to post here but there isn't anything useful, just banks the tries to climb down ladder straight after.

Also is it possible to mine two different ores using one setting, like coal & mithril possibly with mithril having priority - sorry if its too much to ask!
Right now the multi ore is not possible, but maybe in the future. As for the other bug, i'll try to fix that.

Not sure what you have updated but still having the same problem that I posted above. Perhaps i should just zoom the camera in to the point where there is no chance of it clicking the ladder through bank tab and the wall?

Minor bug (osrs). If the bot is currently banking (bank window open) and the break handler kicks in, it does not close the bank window and just tries to click the logout button over and over

Minor bug (osrs). If the bot is currently banking (bank window open) and the break handler kicks in, it does not close the bank window and just tries to click the logout button over and over
Thank you for telling me! I'll add a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.