Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot is running nicely. Mining coal at Barbarian Village and banking in the Edgeville (Barbarian Village) bank. Only problem I keep encountering is that fact that it will try to toggle run to head back to the back which gets the bot stuck in a loop. Any solution for this?

Brilliant so far. I have been using it to powermine iron at mining guild. An hour here, 40 mins there. Not excessively. Hoping this way I can fly under the radar.

I have noticed during my most recent use that the bot did something, which to me was very obvious 'bot like behaviour' for want of a better phrase; whilst I was power mining in the P2P section, I was using the three iron rocks which are located furthest away from the bank (easternmost possibly?) For an hour or so the bot stayed here and mined away, which was cool. Then randomly the bot decided to relocate to other three iron rocks (nearest the bank chest) whilst someone else was already there. This person must have been suspicious as to why I would just randomly, after having been using our own rocks for an hour, decide to change spots and crash his rocks. Thankfully I noticed this relatively quickly. The guy had started talking to me and I responded after a few moments. Hopefully he didn't report. I just find this very strange behaviour when the bot had camped those rocks for so long then randomly decided to up sticks.

Thanks for your work.

Solid bot. I did get a temp ban for using it for about 5 hours last night w/ breaks set. Not sure what i did wrong. But that is a reality.

Edit: got a second ban with this after 2 hours. again using breaks. permanent ban on a different account now.

how do i make this any better?

Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.