Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello awesome sir, I hope you are my good friend. Today the bot just sent me another error and rebooted the runemate and everything else. And I skip the following detailspara awesome.png

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hello awesome sir, I hope you are my good friend. Today the bot just sent me another error and rebooted the runemate and everything else. And I skip the following detailsView attachment 5708
All bots are down, it's a runemate issue idk when it'll be resolved but probably kinda soon.

Hello awesome sir, I hope you are my good friend. Today the bot just sent me another error and rebooted the runemate and everything else. And I skip the following detailsView attachment 5708

Correct, the problem was the database that failed, even when you entered the runemate page, it gave an error, normally this kind of errors are presented by the hosting companies, when doing backups or migrations to another node.

There is an issue where the bot has trouble shift dropping. It seems to do it occasionally, but a lot of the times it just clicks it.

There is an issue where the bot has trouble shift dropping. It seems to do it occasionally, but a lot of the times it just clicks it.
It clicks the item too early you think? Idk why it has an issue with it...

cuppa.drink(java);
It clicks the item too early you think? Idk why it has an issue with it...
Could just hold down shift the whole runtime perhaps, optionally. I've seen powermining bots that do this. And it would have been a nice foolproof setting to save my skiller from getting prayer xp :p

Could just hold down shift the whole runtime perhaps, optionally. I've seen powermining bots that do this. And it would have been a nice foolproof setting to save my skiller from getting prayer xp :p
Yeah sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.