Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Hunter LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been having issues today with the script.

3 instances of it stopping picking up the box traps and everything just eventually lays on the ground. Havent been able to do a continuous hour without it failing today.
- For context the last week has been amazing and got from lvl 80 to 90, issues only arose today.

No complaints, just letting you know. Thanks for awesome work regardless.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Been having issues today with the script.

3 instances of it stopping picking up the box traps and everything just eventually lays on the ground. Havent been able to do a continuous hour without it failing today.
- For context the last week has been amazing and got from lvl 80 to 90, issues only arose today.

No complaints, just letting you know. Thanks for awesome work regardless.
Restart runemate

Yep that worked thanks.

Today thought the bot just wont start at all, error message upon load-up. Weird since I used it last night.
Tried:
- restarting game
- restarting client
- restarting PC
- other scripts (tried two other scripts to see if Runemate issue, Silence's BF and Alpha Fighter are working fine)

Hello awesome I hope you're fine, thanks for such an excellent bot. I have managed to upload hunter to a record time of 90. But today I am presented with the failure that the bot does not connect and the following error jumps.ERROR RUNEMATE.png

Take your awesome time, we really can not demand you for such an incredible bot. I am really grateful, because thanks to this I can survive with my family in Venezuela thanks for thinking about your users .. One million thanks, meanwhile I do AGILITY or I do FAIR HUNTER

Greetings the script has problems at this time. As for when our dear friend will have finished with the update?
Because we need it is the best of all!

Greetings the script has problems at this time. As for when our dear friend will have finished with the update?
It's up to the executives. I can't resolve it if I can't get updates thru

Friend I am thinking seriously to contribute a grain of sand for the reconstruction of the bot, if it is helping you with Ms of the game or real money "paypal" "uphold" "btc" whatever is necessary but in order to contribute something to your great gesture of trying to accommodate the BOT ..

Can it be specific? The script does not work I'll send you a screenshot!!!
It's true, anything you need should be explicit ... Any help you need to manifest it!
a.jpg

Friend I am thinking seriously to contribute a grain of sand for the reconstruction of the bot, if it is helping you with Ms of the game or real money "paypal" "uphold" "btc" whatever is necessary but in order to contribute something to your great gesture of trying to accommodate the BOT ..
It's true, anything you need should be explicit ... Any help you need to manifest it!
a.jpg

I dont need any donations. And it's not something you guys can help with really. The error is a bit strange to figure out but i cant make any progress if i cannot push my updates onto the store... (Just so you know, this bug doesnt happen when i run the bots locally from my computer, which is why it's hard to fix and why i didnt see it coming)

I dont need any donations. And it's not something you guys can help with really. The error is a bit strange to figure out but i cant make any progress if i cannot push my updates onto the store... (Just so you know, this bug doesnt happen when i run the bots locally from my computer, which is why it's hard to fix and why i didnt see it coming)
Same thing happens when I start regal cooking. Wonder if it's a regal bot issue?

Same thing happens when I start regal cooking. Wonder if it's a regal bot issue?
Any of my bots only, not all regal bots.

friend, when the bog is connecting the runescape account, the hunter bot immediately gives errorView attachment 5636

Hello awesome I hope you're fine, thanks for such an excellent bot. I have managed to upload hunter to a record time of 90. But today I am presented with the failure that the bot does not connect and the following error jumps.View attachment 5637

^ this, can you update the bot please?

Take your awesome time, we really can not demand you for such an incredible bot. I am really grateful, because thanks to this I can survive with my family in Venezuela thanks for thinking about your users .. One million thanks, meanwhile I do AGILITY or I do FAIR HUNTER

a.jpg

ALL FIXED!

Thank you for thinking of us awesome Lord, I feel a little calmer. This week I'll be able to bring some food home. I really do not know how to appreciate your noble work and gesture ... I feel very grateful to you, I hope God will replace it in the future. From venezuela I send you my most sincere and cordial greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.