Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So currently the bot does not work at all for barbarian village powerfishing. The bot will not use any of the north eastern fishing spots and will wait for one to spawn by the bridge. Then, once the spot spawns it will continuously spam click the spot which results in no fish being caught.

As a side note, if you start the bot already fishing in any of the spots it works flawlessly, but then after dropping the inventory of fish the problem described above occurs.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
So currently the bot does not work at all for barbarian village powerfishing. The bot will not use any of the north eastern fishing spots and will wait for one to spawn by the bridge. Then, once the spot spawns it will continuously spam click the spot which results in no fish being caught.

As a side note, if you start the bot already fishing in any of the spots it works flawlessly, but then after dropping the inventory of fish the problem described above occurs.
What happens When you instead use a custom area?

I did also try that, it is the same result. It will go to the lure spots in the radius, but spam clicks them. I tried everything with salmon and trout as well.
Idk what I did. It worked FLAWLESSLY last time I used It and I don't think I have changed anything... I'll check it out later.

At Catherby fishing lobsters the bot doesn't bank properly...goes to the bank deposits the items, takes out the cage and never closes the bank and leaves the bank to keep fishing. Even after pausing the bot to close the bank it still doesnt run bank to fish.

At Catherby fishing lobsters the bot doesn't bank properly...goes to the bank deposits the items, takes out the cage and never closes the bank and leaves the bank to keep fishing. Even after pausing the bot to close the bank it still doesnt run bank to fish.
What does the current task say???

Sometimes (happened 4 times in 2 hours) the bot gets stuck at "We want to drop 1 items" with 1 trout or salmon left in the inventory while powerfishing.
There isn't a pattern as to which inventory spot the last fish is in when it gets stuck. And I've only seen it happen with exactly 1 fish.
Settings: Custom, Lure, Salmon, Powerfish

Sometimes (happened 4 times in 2 hours) the bot gets stuck at "We want to drop 1 items" with 1 trout or salmon left in the inventory while powerfishing.
There isn't a pattern as to which inventory spot the last fish is in when it gets stuck. And I've only seen it happen with exactly 1 fish.
Settings: Custom, Lure, Salmon, Powerfish
Ill look into it, thanks

does it support barb fishing? have not got around to using it been busy with his agility script :D

hi what antiban does your regal fisher and miner use. becouse the walking looks a bit scetchy.

hi what antiban does your regal fisher and miner use. becouse the walking looks a bit scetchy.
Other than playersensed delays , there's not much else. Runemate has playersense built into most of the methods i use...

okay, that sounds good. Does player sense learn from your actions and then repeats it in the bot?.

okay, that sounds good. Does player sense learn from your actions and then repeats it in the bot?.
No, playersense is a randomly generated value that gets generated for each runemate rs account you use on a bot, which makes it unique to that rs profile. It's a way to make the player seem like a different player than the rest.

Would you be able to add in Barb Outpost fishing? I'm sure a lot of people would really enjoy it. You should only have to add leaping trout/salmon and sturgeon for lure fishing. If you need an account to test it on let me know.

Would you be able to add in Barb Outpost fishing? I'm sure a lot of people would really enjoy it. You should only have to add leaping trout/salmon and sturgeon for lure fishing. If you need an account to test it on let me know.
I think I can add it. Just give me a bit of time

Status
Not open for further replies.