Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Just wondering if the update so we can blast mine for longer periods of time will come out anytime soon? :D

Does lose a few too many ores every now and again, and sometimes wanders to the very north spot despite someone being there, and will try to mine someone elses bits. Worth looking into, but still works well.

Edit:

Also seems to try and mine with no Dynamite in my invent. Even in fixed screen mode you can 1 click the deposit sack so maybe this would be something else to look into? As this is what most players do 95% of the time because it's easier.

Can you look at why it runs to the very North spot too? It tries to do that & then mine with 0 Dynamite, taking damage from whoever is currently mining there.

EDIT2: Just babysat for 10 mins and watched it almost kill itself by eating a rockcake as food? Might wanna take that out lol @awesome123man

EDIT3: Run energy is a big problem too. Maybe bank for a stamina or energy pot when needed too? Would speed things up.

Last edited:
Go hard or go home
it would be cool if this bot would have option where to mine. Becouse its hard to find free word where to dig. But i see bot author not gona update this anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.