Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this! Used it from 35-40 at the varrock rooftop course and then to 50 at canfiis course and haven't had any issues. Been doing 2 shifts a day, 2-3 hours a shift. If I get banned I'll update, but so far this is a wonderful free script.

al kharid course gets stuck with the last jump.. clicks to fast and with the one before.. turns the camera and then doesnt see the jump

Works great! But unfortunately did get hit with a ban after only acouple hours of use :(

Canifis Agility course, if it matters.

Works great! But unfortunately did get hit with a ban after only acouple hours of use :(

Canifis Agility course, if it matters.

Came to say the same. Excellent bot but I did catch a temp ban today after using it too much yesterday.
Take more breaks dudes! Don't be a greedy bitch like me

On the Seers Village course, it misclicks to the same spot after the first obstacle. There's also a similar problem like this on the Falador Course. Where the bot misclicks getting to the obstacle, resulting in it walking to an inefficient square. This makes it very obvious the player is a bot. Since no real player is going to make the same mistake on every run.

Currently using most recent version, I do not have the options to do anything but select course and do high alchemy. When doing high alchemy, my bot switches to my spell book, goes to my inventory, then the high alchemy option gets switched off without casting the spell even once. Anyone know what the issue is?

This bot worked flawlessly for me at Seers, enough so for me to feel confident leaving it running overnight with breaks. Went from 61 - 70 no problem. Didnt deviate off the normal path and didn't look like a bot. Quality work bud.

How does the high alchemy function work? it doesn't seem to do anything when checked.
i believe he says that high alch is still a work in progress?

can i not delete my own post? i thought i was on a diff thread

How does the high alchemy function work? it doesn't seem to do anything when checked.
Currently using most recent version, I do not have the options to do anything but select course and do high alchemy. When doing high alchemy, my bot switches to my spell book, goes to my inventory, then the high alchemy option gets switched off without casting the spell even once. Anyone know what the issue is?
i think i figured it out...for high alchemy to work, the item has to be in the same spot as the spell (4th row, 4th column) or it will click, think nothing is there, and uncheck the option
upload_2019-5-21_1-23-54.pngupload_2019-5-21_1-24-31.png

can i not delete my own post? i thought i was on a diff thread

i think i figured it out...for high alchemy to work, the item has to be in the same spot as the spell (4th row, 4th column) or it will click, think nothing is there, and uncheck the option
upload_2019-5-21_1-23-54.pngupload_2019-5-21_1-24-31.png
i have also found that it works a lot better if you run rs in fixed mode

I love this! Used it from 35-40 at the varrock rooftop course and then to 50 at canfiis course and haven't had any issues. Been doing 2 shifts a day, 2-3 hours a shift. If I get banned I'll update, but so far this is a wonderful free script.
Do you know whether or not this bot will pick up marks of grace?

@awesome123man Can you please look over the rellekka course. It works perfectly fine for about 17-20mins and then wont click the last part of the course. No matter what camera view or what type of screen im in.

Other than that the bot works flawlessly from what ive seen.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Update coming to this bot to hopefully fix the bug where the bot gets stuck at the end of a course :)

any bans yet as of late? if not whats your intervals for breaking? looking at using for polli course. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.