Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
on seers course would you guys think about rewriting the first roof instead of clicking the map in the corner click on screen next to object it seems really obvious for 50 laps you always end up running into the corner out of the way then going to jump down the roof? like if you could do he runs to the corner every so many laps it will look more human playing idk how the programming end completely works but figured id toss the idea out there. i felt like i was under suspicion for botting for a little bit I was probably just paranoid but yeah gl! hopefully i get a reply

This has probably already been suggested, but the ability to sip stamina potins / super energy would be nice.

v6p

The bot overall is quite well written however, with alching enabled, I can only seem to get about 15 minutes max at a time on both the Falador and Seers course before the bot alchs and accidentally cancels the climbing/jump movement on a particular part of the course. On the seer's course this is where it seems to get stuck every time:

Capture.PNG

Resulting in the bot idling until the account logs out. The bot then fails to re-log into the client unless done manually.

If you could look into this issue it would be greatly appreciated as it all in all is a pretty flawless bot.

P.S. Also a suggestion - if the bot could alch from the final ledge obstacle on the Seer's course all the way back to the bank wall-climb obstacle rather than just running that would be great.

Cheers :)

on seers course would you guys think about rewriting the first roof instead of clicking the map in the corner click on screen next to object it seems really obvious for 50 laps you always end up running into the corner out of the way then going to jump down the roof? like if you could do he runs to the corner every so many laps it will look more human playing idk how the programming end completely works but figured id toss the idea out there. i felt like i was under suspicion for botting for a little bit I was probably just paranoid but yeah gl! hopefully i get a reply

This^

If the bot clicked straight onto the ledge on the first roof of the Seer's course rather than the same spot on the minimap each time it would appear a lot less bot-like and obvious to any legit players who may pick up on this repetitive behaviour.

Cheers.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The bot overall is quite well written however, with alching enabled, I can only seem to get about 15 minutes max at a time on both the Falador and Seers course before the bot alchs and accidentally cancels the climbing/jump movement on a particular part of the course. On the seer's course this is where it seems to get stuck every time:

View attachment 7958

Resulting in the bot idling until the account logs out. The bot then fails to re-log into the client unless done manually.

If you could look into this issue it would be greatly appreciated as it all in all is a pretty flawless bot.

P.S. Also a suggestion - if the bot could alch from the final ledge obstacle on the Seer's course all the way back to the bank wall-climb obstacle rather than just running that would be great.

This^

If the bot clicked straight onto the ledge on the first roof of the Seer's course rather than the same spot on the minimap each time it would appear a lot less bot-like and obvious to any legit players who may pick up on this repetitive behaviour.

Cheers.
I'll consider this in the future. I do not use any predefined values for clicking. It's all runemate.

View attachment 7958

This^

Cheers.

try using the OG runescape screen

hi mate , im having troubles with the bot mistaking the marks of grace for members items , it will run a few laps , pick up a few , then start leaving them , if you manually pick them up they come up on the loot tap as members items .
it there any settings or screen sizes i should be running to prevent this from occurring
cheers
-fixed the stoppages by switching to the old school view

Last edited:
Babysit this bot if you're running seers course. Turn on sound & listen for fall damage

It gets stuck spam clicking if it fails the first jump. Otherwise seems solid. I'm not sure if the camera is controlled by you but it seems to be all over the place, making runs slightly less efficient

It keeps using the same camera movement, and walks the same path...this is one of the reasons my alt got banned. I wouldn't use this script for a long period of time...Though its a great bot, fast and efficient.

You seriously need to make the camera angle stop turning, it is not human at all. NOBODY changes their camera the exact same way at the same exact time; every lap. That is definitely what got me flagged for a 2 day ban. I hadn't bottled agility in a month, and then i did a 5 hour day at rellekka.

A human doing agility never turns the camera.

2100+ main, so I know what I'm doing. every skill was botted besides rc and slayer.

Whenever i train agility, i do a farm run in between each hour, as well as a 10-15 minute break, so it's definitely not my botting habits that got me banned.

for anyone wondering about how to tell if you're going to get banned, pay attention to your random events. if they stop spawning, you're being monitored. The 3 days after this session, I had no random events, and then I woke up to a 2 day.

You guys have been warned.

Last edited:
Hey man,

Awesome bot, I really like it. I've noticed that whenever you switch on 'High Alchemy', it does not actually click the item, but instead starts to hover over the next obstacle whilst having 'Cast High Level Alchemy' selected. This results in the bot not knowing what to do next, or alching any item whatsoever. Is there any way you could fix this?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey man,

Awesome bot, I really like it. I've noticed that whenever you switch on 'High Alchemy', it does not actually click the item, but instead starts to hover over the next obstacle whilst having 'Cast High Level Alchemy' selected. This results in the bot not knowing what to do next, or alching any item whatsoever. Is there any way you could fix this?
Damn sorry. High alchemy is broken

Really awesome script. But how do you configure the High Alchemy option? I don't see a spot to input what to cast High Alchemy on.

Edit: Nvm I guess its broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.