Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, break handler did the same to my account @Bartowskii
I babysit and it does super well. Without break handler, stamina pots in inventory and lobsters it runs quite well. Did some canfis, falador and seers, all good

I really enjoy using this bot, works very well and consistently smooth at the Fally course. Think you could add the penguin agility course? It has the best chance at getting the agility pet. Overall it is a great product.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I really enjoy using this bot, works very well and consistently smooth at the Fally course. Think you could add the penguin agility course? It has the best chance at getting the agility pet. Overall it is a great product.
Maybe, i really need to maintain this bot.

I posted as a review aswell, but just in case... The bot makes a fatal mistake on wildy course.
After stepping stones, it presses a previous part of the course making it go backwards, then it will press a later part making it continue. It does this EVERY time, and this makes it way too obvious. No one would do the same mistake twice, not to mention 100 times.
Good bot otherwise :D

Isn't it quite risky that the bot follows the exact same camera rotations each lap? I'm finding at seers roof it's doing the exact same movements. Very botlike.

Also - when using the break handler it seems to log out but then not log in after the specified time and just stays offline.

Last edited:
Replying again, received a 2 day temp ban for "bot busting", this bot does seem to follow an exact pattern every lap so i guess someone must have reported me (oh well), although i stick with my previous post saying it works great. If you can fix the patterns, and have it not get stuck sometimes at seers village, it will be very good. :)

Can you have a look at the Poli rooftop? It seems to randomly get stuck there

this must have been where i got reported for my 2 day ban, because i was doing poli rooftops :(

Anyone has lots of success with this bot at polnivneach or greater? I want to bot 1-5 hours per day at lvl 70+. Anyone close to 99?

I would not do this, this is like a hr max script.. it does the same camera angles and same click positioning. needs lots of improvement before being used for a 99. In my opinion.

break handler doesn't work properly, it logs out and logs in just fine but once logged back it the character just stands there and doesn't continue the course

I would not do this, this is like a hr max script.. it does the same camera angles and same click positioning. needs lots of improvement before being used for a 99. In my opinion.
I don't use any predefined angles or click spots

also watching the bot and i have seen that the bot goes to the deposit box and just sits there doing nothing, have to close out the window to have it continue only for about 5 more rounds before it does it again, it stops doing that after depositing the medals of grace

also watching the bot and i have seen that the bot goes to the deposit box and just sits there doing nothing, have to close out the window to have it continue only for about 5 more rounds before it does it again, it stops doing that after depositing the medals of grace
Seers?

The bot doesn't want to alch? or at least it clicks the spell but doesn't click the item? is it ment to be in a specific slot?

Edit: Seems to be alching items in the 16th slot. not sure if this is the correct place for an alchable item to be or not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.