Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got me stuck in seer's village now tho, ran for 30 ish minutes and noticed my bot stood still and logged me off, kept logging back in and got auto logged for afking.

Edit:
Happened again, this is the exact same spot
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

It's the first part of the course after climbing the bank

Last edited:
1000 marks of grace from relekka course
24pxg0h.png

That is funny! Because I tested Relekka course yesterday and it's lower exp per hour and fairly slow overall compared to Poll course, where I am getting 45-46k exp per hour!

Varrock currently stalling on the large rooftop where marks typically spawn. Will not attempt to get closer to jump the gap and will afk until you dc.

Seer's Village currently working excellently under supervision. However, I noticed that once run energy is depleted, the script will not retoggle run back on

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Seer's Village currently working excellently under supervision. However, I noticed that once run energy is depleted, the script will not retoggle run back on
I swore it should when running on the ground

@awesome123man

Hey bud,
Love the bot, it's worked a treat for ages. However on a newer account I've realised straight away on the Varrock rooftop course, just after the leap obstacle over the roofs, just after the side shuffling climb. After leaping the gap and landing by the 2 direction markers, the bot gets stuck trying to leap the next gap to the roof of the pub, so it simply stands where you land after leaping the initial gap. This has only happened since the last OSRS update, all other courses still work flawlessly for me as I tested them before posting.

Amazing bot man. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, can confirm the Varrock course is getting stuck on the big rooftop (the one where the next jump is onto a table on a balcony).

Canafis course. Bot logs in and instantly logs out?
doesn't work any more, was fine a few hours ago and now its playing up.

+1 to the varrock issue, stuck on the big rooftop between the signs as it can't reach the point to the left where it's trying to click, just needs to move on the minimap first

@awesome123man

Hey bud,
Love the bot, it's worked a treat for ages. However on a newer account I've realised straight away on the Varrock rooftop course, just after the leap obstacle over the roofs, just after the side shuffling climb. After leaping the gap and landing by the 2 direction markers, the bot gets stuck trying to leap the next gap to the roof of the pub, so it simply stands where you land after leaping the initial gap. This has only happened since the last OSRS update, all other courses still work flawlessly for me as I tested them before posting.

Amazing bot man. Keep up the good work.

Yeah, can confirm the Varrock course is getting stuck on the big rooftop (the one where the next jump is onto a table on a balcony).

+1 to the varrock issue, stuck on the big rooftop between the signs as it can't reach the point to the left where it's trying to click, just needs to move on the minimap first
Fixed

Eyyyyy Macarena
Honestly I don't know what's going on with this bot. There have been no updates since the 13th; 2 days ago I managed to bot pollinevreach for 8 hours straight without any issues, today it keeps getting stuck after climbing onto the first roof every few laps :s

EDIT: Watching the bot in the foreground provided some insight at last. It can't handle re-logins: I have an unstable connection just now so everytime I DC and reconnect the bot just gets stuck in one place. I suspect the issue might extend to logging back in from the break handler too.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know what's going on with this bot. There have been no updates since the 13th; 2 days ago I managed to bot pollinevreach for 8 hours straight without any issues, today it keeps getting stuck after climbing onto the first roof every few laps :s

EDIT: Watching the bot in the foreground provided some insight at last. It can't handle re-logins: I have an unstable connection just now so everytime I DC and reconnect the bot just gets stuck in one place. I suspect the issue might extend to logging back in from the break handler too.
Could be that. I'll see if I re enable it

Look not salty I knew the risk when I started botting I think it kinda happens to everyone atleast one one acc but be careful with regal agility only used it at seers and got caught in less then two days (never botted more then 6hours at a time) got caught fast as fuck and perma ban. be smart. babysit it if you use it of welcome the ban :D

Status
Not open for further replies.