Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i made it, sorry for that.
Hehe just got banned by this bug today :D But no hard feelings, it's the risk we take for botting lol

bot keeps eating food in my inventory then logging off. I tried restarting and everything but this continues to happen

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
bot keeps eating food in my inventory then logging off. I tried restarting and everything but this continues to happen
It's bugged for people with health be low a certain amount

1000 marks of grace from relekka course
24pxg0h.png

varrock suddenly stops half way and work when the camera is hovered (sorry no screenshot i left)
same at cannafis
141391g.png

(this is where it freezes, works when camera is moved)

I fixed this by going from full screen mode to fixed mode, unsure if it works in varrock but it works in cannifis

Last edited:
Botted Falador for about an hour now and everything looks good, I personally wish the end of the lap to the beginning of the next lap was a little more fluid..

edit: seems the seers course has the same concern, getting from the last obstacle to the start of the first seems too bot like for me, camera doesnt turn and uses mini map too much, just seems weird, the actual courses are working perfectly though

Last edited:
Alright pal, Seer's going well so far!! quick question can you add the SEERS TELEPORT for hard diaries people? i imagine thats a simple add and would increase xp by 10k ish an hour :)

perma banned using in Seer's Village.

background: i used it for 2 hours a day, getting me roughly 1-2 agility levels per session, farm runs in between.
set it up to do 1 level before work, it estimated it would take 20-30mins to get to lvl 70.
i come home from work 8 hours later to see it still logged in and stuck up the ladder in the bank.
i assume the bot ran all day, standing still in the bank, relogging over and over, then 2 hours later ban-hammered

use with caution.

got banned on my low level alt with 800 combat but my main has made it to 98 agility!
will post an update when i hit 99

edit:
i got banned at seers village on my low level alt btw (for 2day)
i got banned again at canifis after suiciding a week straight 10hours a day (made about 10M GP)
main hopefully gonna hit 99 and on to the next 99 for max cape

edit:

vmwtp1.png

Last edited:
Keeps stopping after 20-45 mins. Also noticed it spam clicks every once in a while and misclicks a at the seers village bank wall.

Last edited:
So far only tried one spot but it moves really well. I know it's early days but can consideration be given to pots such as stamina etc to increase XP per hour.

Great bot.

EDIT

Cancel my last, its does do pot's! Stick that in the description mate! Awesome bot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.