Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise Old Man
Yeah I know I failed to add it so maybe in the future. I'm going to be rewriting this bot soon enough
please do this ^... the bot is super "bot like" (ie; moving camera at same parts of obstacles, same patterns, needs more randomization) i want to dump more money into this but not when im baby sitting it to make it look less like a bot. i know you're making good money probably from it and i'm sure its a bitch to write scripts but atleast you have the foundation already done... hard work pays off and i'm sure more people will pay for better qualities! outdated for sure (a suggestion would be to use middle mouse camera hence people that use middle mouse then when botting use keys is a red flag for the anti cheat they use)

Hey, Just 2 things i noticed with the agility bot from a few hours of use

the bot clicks inside of the bar @ canifis course when it falls off at last failable obstacle.

@ fally course the bot freezes at final tight rope 80% of the time.

otherwise flawless script so far, ty :^)

Every time i run this bot it will log in as expected, I then select canifis as the course and the bot logs me out and says bot stopping.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Every time i run this bot it will log in as expected, I then select canifis as the course and the bot logs me out and says bot stopping.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Have food?

Bot's working pretty damn well at Canfis for me right now. The only thing that throws me off is when it goes over the rope swing section it seems like the camera makes three relatively similar movements, one by one, as the character swings. But beyond what feels like some repetitive camera movements, it's running smooth.

EDIT: by rope I apparently mean pole-vault ... always looked like a fucking rope to me.

Last edited:
Why is agility have a reputation for a high-ban skill? Is it because if not babysat it can get stuck and very obvious in certain scenarios? Or is it because Jagex mods have ability to check someone they suspect of botting's mouseclicks and it's very revealing in agility because so often botted? Is seer's course any safer or more dangerous than any other? I really want to go to 84 agility but already on the edge of the green "safe" zone for black marks.

Why is agility have a reputation for a high-ban skill? Is it because if not babysat it can get stuck and very obvious in certain scenarios? Or is it because Jagex mods have ability to check someone they suspect of botting's mouseclicks and it's very revealing in agility because so often botted? Is seer's course any safer or more dangerous than any other? I really want to go to 84 agility but already on the edge of the green "safe" zone for black marks.
Its because agility is one of the longest skills to level up and because of that its usually botted the most or second most between RCing and this.

I still cant seem to get the alching to work. Has anyone else had any success with it. Love the script otherwise currently at 95 started form 30 agility. Thanks
Absolutely beautiful. Music to my ears. I have heard of I believe two others who obtained 99 agility using this bot. I must ask you: How much do you bot? Breaks, and any tips? Also how old is the account. It seems the older and more diverse of an account the higher likelihood of not getting caught and banned. Thanks so much!

would like to note that i caught my character stuck when on the falador agility course whilst picking up a mark of grace. caught it quickly so no issues but will continue baby sitting.

I started using this bot on my account when i had close to 50 quest points about and about 40 agility with about a total level of 500-700 not sure. I bot max 4hrs in a day. Then actually played the account for about 6-8hrs myself before returning to botting. I've played on this account for about 8 months and in that time have gotten from 40 agility to 95. I tried this script on new account that was about 10 combat and and got banned after three hours of doing agility. I'm currently making another account getting higher skills etc and doing quest which i think matter in ban rates etc . Then using that account to test out scripts. In the end new accounts will much more likely get banned even if the script is amazing. Also a must use a VPN/Proxy or you could get chain-ban on your accounts. Great script fix the alching for my last 4 levels xD

Granted i haven't used it the last two weeks so for now i'll hold off on using this since i just hit 2k total level.

i absolutely hate agility considering buying this. someone sell me i need to be convinced i more than likely wont get banned. i understand there is always a risk.

ive started using it and alch isnt working, could you fix this please

Last edited:
Are you still planning on doing a rewrite for this bot? Used it a while back so I am sad to see people getting banned with it.

Are you still planning on doing a rewrite for this bot? Used it a while back so I am sad to see people getting banned with it.
I mean agility is a high risk skill. But yeah I will when I have time

Status
Not open for further replies.