Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot gets stuck on first obstacle on any course. Tried at Draynor and Varrock. No answer from it. How can i get a refund from the money spent in the hour? The Task manager says:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 10
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Bot gets stuck on first obstacle on any course. Tried at Draynor and Varrock. No answer from it. How can i get a refund from the money spent in the hour? The Task manager says:
Hmmm have you restarted the client?

The agility bot stops after 20-30 min and logs out. I'm not sure if this how it's meant or there is an issue? Please help

Bot worked well initially but suddenly stopped near the end of the hour due to "no food"

Any idea on how to fix this?

Attachments

• Capture11.PNG
    Capture11.PNG
    166.8 KB · Views: 9
Stuck on Hefin agility course in same spot twice around 15min after starting. Log out timer initiates. Either stuck with "merge with light spirit" or "Zip line" on the right click menu.

Edit: Never mind. I guess it was "Force Interaction" option in settings that was messing it up.

Last edited:
Yo my man, using the premium version of Regal Agility trainer .05$ a hour.
after 34-55 minuets it randomly stops and logs me out.
i"m loosing out on 10-25 minutes of paid training time. let me know what i can do.

I've used this quite a bit over the last month and haven't had any isssues until today where it'll log me out after 5-15 minutes on Fally Agility Course for no good reason.

I've used this quite a bit over the last month and haven't had any isssues until today where it'll log me out after 5-15 minutes on Fally Agility Course for no good reason.
Did you have food with you?

Having an issue right now. Seems to freeze every so often. In the task history section, it always freezes on "turning camera to coordinate ..." -- Does that alone indicate anything I might be doing wrong?

EDIT: I moved from Varrock to Al Kharid, and it still froze at "turning camera to coordinate ..." at the same spot each time around. But it does eventually keep going, for what it's worth. So by and large it's functioning well for me, minus that one pause that keeps repeating.

Last edited:
Having an issue right now. Seems to freeze every so often. In the task history section, it always freezes on "turning camera to coordinate ..." -- Does that alone indicate anything I might be doing wrong?

EDIT: I moved from Varrock to Al Kharid, and it still froze at "turning camera to coordinate ..." at the same spot each time around. But it does eventually keep going, for what it's worth. So by and large it's functioning well for me, minus that one pause that keeps repeating.
Can you tell me which obstacle it is

Can you tell me which obstacle it is
Yeah, I'd have to go back to Varrock to figure that one out as I am not as familiar with that course. But in Al Kharid it's just after it crosses the tightrope and it gets to the last building. That's the only area I was having that trouble.

Possible to add Seer's villiage teleport? (I think you need medium kandarin diary for that) but it will tele you just outside the bank. very fast agility xp

Possible to add Seer's villiage teleport? (I think you need medium kandarin diary for that) but it will tele you just outside the bank. very fast agility xp
Yeah I know I failed to add it so maybe in the future. I'm going to be rewriting this bot soon enough

Possible to add advanced gnome and barbarian (probably normal ones also) ? With using summer pies. Easy way to get agi top and legs. Would use that script then ;)

Any chance you could add an option to world hop if a player is there and at the wilderness course?

Also on the wilderness course it occasionally gets stuck behind the ladder when it falls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.