Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Agility LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
yessir, then it attempts to teleport to blast cavern over and over through mini game.

im having this same issue, picks up marks from every other roof top except this one.
Yeah it's a wierd bug I'll talk to the client devs about jt

Not sure if it's been said here but the only issue I've run into (which isn't even REALLY an issue) is how on the Seers Village course, after you climb the wall to start it, the camera pans away from the next course and pans down, making it click on the minimap and run just to the south of where the character naturally goes when you click on the next obstacle, stands there for a second, then gets to jumping the gap.

Idk if you could fix that to where the camera stays looking towards the next obstacle on that part so it runs directly to jumping it everytime like most people do when not botting. Other than that good stuff

Not sure if it's been said here but the only issue I've run into (which isn't even REALLY an issue) is how on the Seers Village course, after you climb the wall to start it, the camera pans away from the next course and pans down, making it click on the minimap and run just to the south of where the character naturally goes when you click on the next obstacle, stands there for a second, then gets to jumping the gap.

Idk if you could fix that to where the camera stays looking towards the next obstacle on that part so it runs directly to jumping it everytime like most people do when not botting. Other than that good stuff
It's probably unique for you is the problem as I didn't have this issue and runemate playersenses the camera and visibility. If anyone else has this then I will

happening to me as well. Bot rotates the camera to face south and down instead of west at the beginning of the course.
Tried fixed mode with default zoom/max and stretched with maxed out zoom. Same thing in all of them

It's probably unique for you is the problem as I didn't have this issue and runemate playersenses the camera and visibility. If anyone else has this then I will
PM'ed you the GIF

Last edited:
Has been working very well on all courses! My only issue is that it seems to have no random camera movements? Every course the camera moves the same way in the same spot and seems to never be randomized is it supposed to work that way?

Has been working very well on all courses! My only issue is that it seems to have no random camera movements? Every course the camera moves the same way in the same spot and seems to never be randomized is it supposed to work that way?
No

my session auto logs out in mid play through, this is happening with any bot I use, help?

also it doesnt seem to high alch in slot 15 or 14

Hi Awesomeman, I love the bot. However I did receive a 1 day ban. Next time they said it'll be permanent so i'm really lucky there. I ran this bot from 18-40 agility at Draynor took about 4 hours. I waited about 12 hours and ran some more for about an hour then waited 6 hours and ran it for another 1:45.

I did experience what burtav and overwatch have been saying but at Canifis as well.

Hi Awesomeman, I love the bot. However I did receive a 1 day ban. Next time they said it'll be permanent so i'm really lucky there. I ran this bot from 18-40 agility at Draynor took about 4 hours. I waited about 12 hours and ran some more for about an hour then waited 6 hours and ran it for another 1:45.

I did experience what burtav and overwatch have been saying but at Canifis as well.
18 to 40 at draynor is probably why... nobody does that

hey awesome123man,

just wanted to say I loved your bot on my main as I used it to about 50mil exp! I recently started a new one and tried to use yours for the widly course as it says it had it available, but it does not :/ or atleast I couldn't seem to find it. Will it be released eventually or is it in there already?

hey awesome123man,

just wanted to say I loved your bot on my main as I used it to about 50mil exp! I recently started a new one and tried to use yours for the widly course as it says it had it available, but it does not :/ or atleast I couldn't seem to find it. Will it be released eventually or is it in there already?
RS3? or osrs

rs3, I have the options of the barb course, gnome course and priffdinas under the dropdown menu

rs3, I have the options of the barb course, gnome course and priffdinas under the dropdown menu
It is because I don't know if the course will work the same as osrs

Status
Not open for further replies.