Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, I'm really sorry I really dont know how I missed that! I always read through the whole discussion and the overview before using a bot so I can have an idea of how to fix things if anything comes up! Really sorry again, 520k/ hour now :) will post a progress report :) big fan of your bots Auxi!

No worries bro!

Glad to hear you like it :D

I ran this for 4 hours at a time before stopping and starting again and got my 99! thanks Auxi!

Attachments

• thiev bot.PNG
    thiev bot.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 23
Forgot to update the manifest, so the recent update does not display. However the bot has been updated to support Menaphites in Menaphos.

led

Forgot to update the manifest, so the recent update does not display. However the bot has been updated to support Menaphites in Menaphos.
love <3

@auxi it seems to be working pretty well on the menaphites. Since your elf thieving bot is already supporters+ and I am concerned about people raising ban rates do you think you could remove elves from this bot and just leave the other one supporters+?

love <3

@auxi it seems to be working pretty well on the menaphites. Since your elf thieving bot is already supporters+ and I am concerned about people raising ban rates do you think you could remove elves from this bot and just leave the other one supporters+?

Glad to hear.

And I thought I set this bot to supporters+, but seems to be free at the moment. That's a mistake I'll fix right now.

led

Glad to hear.

And I thought I set this bot to supporters+, but seems to be free at the moment. That's a mistake I'll fix right now.
Hep, thanks for all the hard work man it's really appreciated Screenshot

It doesn't seem to eat the food, it withdrew salmon and i have them on the action bar Screenshot

Also @auxi can you add support for guthixian butterflies?

led

Awkward, forgot to add the FoodHandler. Butterflies can be added. Anything else?
i think that's it unless you want to add implings to catch but it's not a big deal cause they're usually crap, would be cool tho.

@auxi it got stuck on this at elves Screenshot

i think that's it unless you want to add implings to catch but it's not a big deal cause they're usually crap, would be cool tho.

@auxi it got stuck on this at elves Screenshot

Can you explain what's happening?

edit: The bot will continue chatdialog next update.

Last edited:

led

Still broken @auxi now it shows the drop down menu but there is nothing to select and you can't start the bot.

I have no intentions of abandoning this bot, don't worry!

Great to hear! I was actually more wondering if there was going to be an update specifically later today? No rush if not, just want to plan something else for the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.