Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiThiever [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Manager
Been using this now for a couple of hours and it's working out really good! If there was something I would want changed that would be adding coal to the "trash list" as it isn't really worth enough for it to be worth taking up the space.

Thanks a lot for the bot though! :>

Been using this now for a couple of hours and it's working out really good! If there was something I would want changed that would be adding coal to the "trash list" as it isn't really worth enough for it to be worth taking up the space.

Thanks a lot for the bot though! :>

Thanks for the feedback!

I'd be surprised if I don't already have coal added to the junk list. I'll check when I get out of bed, and if not, will add it.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Bot pick pockets for a minute or two then stands there. Does still drink pots but doesn't try to pick pocket. :( All 3 options selected, 89 thieving.

Edit:
Looks like the issue was my 1st action bar slot is keyless, and that's what I had selected for crystal mask. When I fixed that problem solved.

When Crystal mask wears off bot stops pick pocketing and does not renew but instead idles. Have mask on action bar slot #4. Also have the magic window open on the screen. If I manually click it it continues to pick pocket no problem. Using resizable screen.

Logs:
Restoring prayer.
Pickpocketing Dwarf trader.
Drinking renewal pot.
Dropping items.
Dropping items.
Restoring prayer.
Restoring prayer.

Hi, does this make sense without crystal mask/lightform ?

Please post log or be more specific. I'm using the bot on two accounts without any issues.

Help -> View Logs

Last edited:
Please post log or be more specific. I'm using the bot on two accounts without any issues.

Help -> View Logs

oh quoted wrong :D

I just wanted to ask if it makes sense to use your script without lightform or crystal mask (i do NOT have the quests needed for it and want to train thieving) ?

thanks

easily triggered ✌
oh quoted wrong :D

I just wanted to ask if it makes sense to use your script without lightform or crystal mask (i do NOT have the quests needed for it and want to train thieving) ?

thanks
yes it just won't be efficient

Hey PSA guys, use seedicide if you have it. Didn't realize it prevented getting seeds (no exp tho). Super helpful to prevent inventory dropping slowdown.

@auxi how the hell do you manage to keep the guards in the rooms lured? they always respawn for me :D

Hey PSA guys, use seedicide if you have it. Didn't realize it prevented getting seeds (no exp tho). Super helpful to prevent inventory dropping slowdown.
WHY didn't I think of this before! Genius.

easily triggered ✌
thanks

@Squidl do you also have a fix for the problem that it just turns lightform on and off and hovers over super prayer renwal and does nothing else? I can manuel fix it if i click on crystal mask
Didn't happen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.