Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add perfect mining juju potion support and drinking super restore to support lava titans? Since you run off summoning points after 2 pouches. And mining juju potion gives a chance to mine 2 ores at once and gives you 5% mining boost, thats much. All in all script is awesome.

using this right now, getting close to 99 mining, any bans with this script yet ?

using this right now, getting close to 99 mining, any bans with this script yet ?

Haven't heard any. If you notice the bot going missing within the next day or so, it's just because I've renamed it to AuxiMiner. It's also rewritten basically so it should be overall better.

Haven't heard any. If you notice the bot going missing within the next day or so, it's just because I've renamed it to AuxiMiner. It's also rewritten basically so it should be overall better.

Alright thanks for the reply! Currently using it alot to get 99mining out of the way! hope the banrate is low :)

led

Are there really any advantages of mining there? The rocks are further away.
The rocks deplete at %50 the rate of the other rocks + there are some things that can only be mined from those rocks.

led

Found an issue (at least in the vip skilling area) where if it has to use the right click menu to interact with the sandstone it will just hover over all the options then move the mouse off an not select the "mine" option, it works fine if it can directly click on it though, might have been because there was an acadia tree in the way.

which reminds me can you add a failsafe for if it chops an acadia log it will drop it as clouse sometimes misclicks an acadia tree and will break the bot.

Failsafe added for Acadia tree misclicks. As for getting stuck on a menu, it might be a Clouse problem but I've got an idea in mind for it.

Using at sandstone for about an hour now. Isn't catch implings and not detecting when I input catching them.

Great bot so far, hope it works this well at Seren Stones.

How do we restore prayer points for superheat form? It notices super restores in my inventory to restore summoning points so I tried prayer renewals but they aren't recognized. Thanks for the help!

Would you possibly be able to add support for the Seren spells/prayers? With those abilities you almost triple your xp rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.