Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiMiner [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in the dwarven mine, my bot doesn't seem to close the Banking Menu from the deposit box? Any fix? Or am I doing somthing wrong

Why does the bot shut down after I get a full inventory of sandstone? I can't find an option to make it bank or drop in the menu.

Been using this bot for seren stones, it doesn't track your levels gained, xp, or xp/hr.
Other than that it works how it should.

dd16f3a25f5f6cbeab865d70e8ec87f4.png

5 hour proggy from mining seren stones.
Levels gained, xp, xp/hr still doesn't work as previously stated.

i have sandstone in my actionbar but I cant figure out how to make it drop. It keys 1-2-3-4 over and over

i have sandstone in my actionbar but I cant figure out how to make it drop. It keys 1-2-3-4 over and over
Figured it out. Make sure chat isn't toggled as "always on" if hotkeys don't work.

Great bot, but a minor issue I've found is that if you're standing between 2 seren stone blocks or between the fence and seren block, and the bot tries to summon a familiar, it doesn't move to the outside of the seren stones to summon it (images attached for reference, in red is the spots that you can't stand to summong a familiar) and this is the error I receive https://puu.sh/AXbyO/ac36bcabca.png

Attachments

• serenstones.png
    serenstones.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 6
Reported back in April and May the exp/hr doesn't work and still today, it does not work.

Will it ever be fixed?

The Real
i noticed in the thread that u need to have chat always on and the sandstones in your action bar. i have done those things and tried alot of other things, but i cant find out why it wont drop sandstones from my inv... and suggestions?

Even with chat always on toggled off and sandstone being in my hotbar, it won't drop the sandstones.
I'll try to manually drop it and hit 1234 but the hotkeys won't work.

As soon as I stop the bot, my hotkeys magically work.

Can you update your bot since it has multiple issues

Even with chat always on toggled off and sandstone being in my hotbar, it won't drop the sandstones.
I'll try to manually drop it and hit 1234 but the hotkeys won't work.

As soon as I stop the bot, my hotkeys magically work.

Can you update your bot since it has multiple issues
Tap the alt key, i used to have this issue when using alt+tab and it took me ages to figure out.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.