Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiHelwyr [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting this every few kills:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.iIiiIIiiiIIiI.getHighPrecisionPosition(jhc:34)
at nul.iIiiIIiiiIIiI.getPosition(jhc:151)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.LocatableEntity.getPosition(xv:218)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.CommonMath.getAngleOf(fzc:91)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.results.LocatableEntityQueryResults.nearestTo(ubd:120)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.results.LocatableEntityQueryResults.nearestTo(ubd:210)
at author.iiiIIiiIII.catch(ub:105)
at author.IIiIiiiiIi.validate(vb:121)
at author.IiIIiiiIIi.catch(la:353)
at auxi.bots.premium.boss.helwyr.Helwyr.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:411)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(jmc:123)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(ulc:16867)
at nul.iiIIiIiiiIIii.run(fuc:227)

happens in the middle of a kill
today is the first time in 8+ days of running the bot this has happened
the only thing i have changed from the past week of running the bot is using the max cape instead of heart teleports.
very much appreciate the max cape fix!

The bot is solid til after few kills its reactions get slower.

I noticed sometimes when its out of food it misses the teleport option on max cape to escape.
The bot is almost perfect , thank you auxi.

Got banned today after using it for about almost a week .
This bot is very nice you can always see that auxi is doing a great work with his scripts , my theory is that ive seen sometimes bot fails to walk out of the mushrooms and dies , and it results that bot keeps traversing to the boss area and in the end with 0kc it keeps clicking the threshhold with no kc.
That resulted my ban i think.

Bot just crashed! I wont be using it till you look into it.

The bot is solid til after few kills its reactions get slower.

I noticed sometimes when its out of food it misses the teleport option on max cape to escape.
The bot is almost perfect , thank you auxi.

Got banned today after using it for about almost a week .
This bot is very nice you can always see that auxi is doing a great work with his scripts , my theory is that ive seen sometimes bot fails to walk out of the mushrooms and dies , and it results that bot keeps traversing to the boss area and in the end with 0kc it keeps clicking the threshhold with no kc.
That resulted my ban i think.
Was it ur main? was it a perm?

Last edited:
Teleportation is broken again. Creates an instance goes in and teleports out. Never mind. i updated my preset and forgot overloads.!

1. Whenever I start in Max guild, it doesn't go for kill count goes to portal, can't get in and tele's away.

• Cape tele
  • Full inv
  • Preset correct.
  • Actionbar is correct
If I start without max cape it uses lodestone and works fine.

2. Use of a shield seems to stop if the bot is paused or sometimes after it emergency teles away and re-enters

Last edited:
Jagex Secret Police
0.25 per hour? lol. At least have a free trial of like 30min per week to let me check if it works for me. It should absolutely be flawless for that price. The fact that someone already got banned from using this also doesn't help

0.25 per hour? lol. At least have a free trial of like 30min per week to let me check if it works for me. It should absolutely be flawless for that price. The fact that someone already got banned from using this also doesn't help
i agreee.

We suffer from severe malfunctions inside of the instance, it doesn't want to eat when low, use shield to resonate, and is won't use turmoil, it chooses to use magic equivalent. Any ideas?

// Reee

We suffer from severe malfunctions inside of the instance, it doesn't want to eat when low, use shield to resonate, and is won't use turmoil, it chooses to use magic equivalent. Any ideas?

// Reee

Definitely looking forward to some updates, optimization more than anything as it is a heavy resource bot; If your PC isn't running great, this bot will not function as well as it should because it uses a fair bit of resources.

R.E. the Magic prayer; It will simply enable quick-prayers, if you have your QP set as "use latest" be sure to toggle on/off the melee version of it, and if not, ensure to set your QP up with at least Prot Item / Turmoil, if not OVL or Prot Melee.

The End User sets the eating threshold; So I can't speak to that unless you've set it too low and get KO'd by a big hit?

I am not going to maintain this so it will be getting removed soon. PM me your refund requests (legitimate ones) if you have any.

I am not going to maintain this so it will be getting removed soon. PM me your refund requests (legitimate ones) if you have any.

*tear* Any particular reason why not mate? It's a damn good bot mate and seems very close to a point you can just forget about it almost.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.