Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiHelwyr [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Real
same here i am on loop from mg to portal. i'm considering just getting an enhanced excal to make things better.
edit: also i forgot to mention that somehow the bot keeps on switching my main bar and as a result i come back to me dying. my cash goes to all the deaths. is there a way to prevent the bot from switching my bars?

Last edited:
Hey mate,
I know I blew you up on Slack but figured better to consolidate here a few opportunities for improvement I've noticed so far.

• Didn't account for having an active follower (Legendary Pet in my case) and just attempted to summon titan.
  • Didn't account for NOT being on the "gameplay" page of settings; I had just modified my graphics and it was unable to proceed past opening it.
  • Didn't set spawn speed of instance - Just ran with default settings as opposed to setting up instances. May be worth having it setup an instance - 1player, your combat, fastest spawn, etc...
  • Whilst boss mechanic is active, if you've been walked into a mushroom, you stand in it - This "walking into a mushroom" is usually happening when you're handling a slaughter by stepping under helwyr - It is possible/likely that you will move back away before she does, which can path you into mushroom clouds; Under normal circumstances it just walks back out - UNLESS she's doing her frenzy, at which point it stands there waiting to get out until the mechanic is over. This is potentially deadly, though not a common occurence thankfully
  • Sometimes doesn't freedom bleeds @ max damage; This may be due to cooldown from adren stalling? not sure - Normally working perfectly.
  • Potentially a better after-kill order of operation to save supplies. Disable prayer -> Area check (Ensure loot isn't in mushroom cloud) -> Loot -> Centre -> Gear appropriately (ring switches).
  • When it reaches ~20 mins left on instance, it continually opens the dialogue after each kill; It hasn't actually extended the instance on me yet, but does open it; Is this a time remaining check; or is the instance extender not functioning properly?
  • Also did the above with titan around the 20min remaining mark; though could've been a miss-click as it didn't occur repetitively.
  • Suggestion for "Bank when:" options to also include "after instance expires" - The preset, and functionality of this bot, should have you able to last an hour in combat (short of bad luck w/ mushrooms), rather than extending it to make another 1-2kc then needing to bank anyway.

These are all just minor improvements realistically. In general this is a fucking amazing bot, functioning majoritively well and can only imagine the complexity behind it.

Wrote the above while attempting to run another hour. Had an NPE thrown at around 37mins into my hour.

00:37:12 INFO [IdleTask] Nothing to do!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiii.getHighPrecisionPosition(ajc:193)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiii.getPosition(ajc:199)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.LocatableEntity.getPosition(nt:132)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.byte(f:45)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.byte(f:31)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.validate(f:253)
at robot.iiiIIIiIII.byte(za:402)
at auxi.bots.premium.boss.helwyr.Helwyr.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(sqc:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fic:15094)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(puc:199)
00:37:13 INFO Stopped unexpectedly

Is this bot working atm?
Yes, and it's amazing for the most part.

Suggestion: Add a restart/reset button or allow users to update the options once started because after setup I can't change anything! So If I user fucks up by not having their prayers open so it can read Soul Spilt, they won't have to pay another 0.25 cents every time the bot fucks up or gets off sync and forces you 'start' and 'stop' the bot or die lol.

Auxi coming back is like those screenshots where they say "Permanently banned" but then it gets quashed 2 days later

Only issue I've properly acknowledged is the teleporting back and forth. Will be fixed today. Please let me know of any other issues.

Only issue I've properly acknowledged is the teleporting back and forth. Will be fixed today. Please let me know of any other issues.
Is the bot functioning?
Edit: the bot is working only issue is the teleportation.

Last edited:
Mostly functional mate except the max guild tele, see below for some potential improvements.

Also if you do not have a one-click tele (which should be fixed with max guild fix anyway) it wont equip LOTD and use that to tele and just dies instead.

Hey mate,
I know I blew you up on Slack but figured better to consolidate here a few opportunities for improvement I've noticed so far.

• Didn't account for having an active follower (Legendary Pet in my case) and just attempted to summon titan.
  • Didn't account for NOT being on the "gameplay" page of settings; I had just modified my graphics and it was unable to proceed past opening it.
  • Didn't set spawn speed of instance - Just ran with default settings as opposed to setting up instances. May be worth having it setup an instance - 1player, your combat, fastest spawn, etc...
  • Whilst boss mechanic is active, if you've been walked into a mushroom, you stand in it - This "walking into a mushroom" is usually happening when you're handling a slaughter by stepping under helwyr - It is possible/likely that you will move back away before she does, which can path you into mushroom clouds; Under normal circumstances it just walks back out - UNLESS she's doing her frenzy, at which point it stands there waiting to get out until the mechanic is over. This is potentially deadly, though not a common occurence thankfully
  • Sometimes doesn't freedom bleeds @ max damage; This may be due to cooldown from adren stalling? not sure - Normally working perfectly.
  • Potentially a better after-kill order of operation to save supplies. Disable prayer -> Area check (Ensure loot isn't in mushroom cloud) -> Loot -> Centre -> Gear appropriately (ring switches).
  • When it reaches ~20 mins left on instance, it continually opens the dialogue after each kill; It hasn't actually extended the instance on me yet, but does open it; Is this a time remaining check; or is the instance extender not functioning properly?
  • Also did the above with titan around the 20min remaining mark; though could've been a miss-click as it didn't occur repetitively.
  • Suggestion for "Bank when:" options to also include "after instance expires" - The preset, and functionality of this bot, should have you able to last an hour in combat (short of bad luck w/ mushrooms), rather than extending it to make another 1-2kc then needing to bank anyway.

These are all just minor improvements realistically. In general this is a fucking amazing bot, functioning majoritively well and can only imagine the complexity behind it.

Wrote the above while attempting to run another hour. Had an NPE thrown at around 37mins into my hour.

00:37:12 INFO [IdleTask] Nothing to do!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiii.getHighPrecisionPosition(ajc:193)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIiii.getPosition(ajc:199)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.LocatableEntity.getPosition(nt:132)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.byte(f:45)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.byte(f:31)
at robot.IiIiiIIiIi.validate(f:253)
at robot.iiiIIIiIII.byte(za:402)
at auxi.bots.premium.boss.helwyr.Helwyr.onLoop(rm.entrypoint:116)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(sqc:145)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fic:15094)
at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(puc:199)
00:37:13 INFO Stopped unexpectedly

Mostly functional mate except the max guild tele, see below for some potential improvements.

Also if you do not have a one-click tele (which should be fixed with max guild fix anyway) it wont equip LOTD and use that to tele and just dies instead.
Right now every time the bot gets stuck it charges me .25 for just restarting it .

Status
Not open for further replies.