Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiHelwyr [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
auxi submitted a new resource:

AuxiHelwyr - Becoming a Shapeshifter is easy!

Video of the bot in action: JGPtlpCVpy.mp4 - Streamable

Things you should know:

When you start the bot, it will attempt to setup the essential stuff for you automatically. Be sure you have an actionbar with some empty slots, and if you don't, add an extra one which can be done in your actionbar settings.

It is recommended to put food/weapon/shield on your actionbar for the best performance, but is not required. Keybinds on your slots also increase...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Abides
Started in front of the instance portal with a full invent and everything set up the same way as I had it in the previous version. The bot max guild tele's to "get supplies" and then withdraws preset 1 twice (same as what I started with) before crashing.

This same pattern happened with two separate attempts at running the bot.

Attachments

• AuxiHelwyr 2-06 17-34-50.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
Started in front of the portal with a full invent and everything set up the same way as I had it in the previous version. The bot max guild tele's to "get supplies" and then withdraws preset 1 twice (same as what I started with) before crashing.

This same pattern happened with two separate attempts at running the bot.

Looks like you are missing an item in your preset. Unfilter your chat and check what item that is.

Abides
Looks like you are missing an item in your preset. Unfilter your chat and check what item that is.

That resolved it, thanks! The original didn't mind, so I hadn't considered that.

The bot is endlessly "banking for supplies" It withdraws preset 1, over and over. And everything with the preset is correct. nothing is missing. It does not crash. It just keeps withdrawing preset 1.

The bot is endlessly "banking for supplies" It withdraws preset 1, over and over. And everything with the preset is correct. nothing is missing. It does not crash. It just keeps withdrawing preset 1.

Ah I noticed the issue. You've gotta have a shield and food in your preset, otherwise the boolean returns false. Try that and let me know if you want a refund for your session.

Also I'd like to point out that there's a good chance that the bot is very sluggish because of some bug in the gameobject queries.

Ah I noticed the issue. You've gotta have a shield and food in your preset, otherwise the boolean returns false. Try that and let me know if you want a refund for your session.

Also I'd like to point out that there's a good chance that the bot is very sluggish because of some bug in the gameobject queries.

Found out that the shield had to be in backpack. I was wearing the sheild to save a spot.

Bot constantly stops after death, also fails to use resonance pretty often. Charged me about 4 times for ~10 successful kills =/ Also doesn't always eat and just lets itself die. When it works, it works pretty well

also runs into mushrooms sometimes, tries to teleport when out of food and just sits and dies... death walks to fally withdraws presets and then stops bot... def losing more money off deaths lol. Lotta potential here though.

Last edited:
Bot constantly stops after death, also fails to use resonance pretty often. Charged me about 4 times for ~10 successful kills =/ Also doesn't always eat and just lets itself die. When it works, it works pretty well

also runs into mushrooms sometimes, tries to teleport when out of food and just sits and dies... death walks to fally withdraws presets and then stops bot... def losing more money off deaths lol. Lotta potential here though.

Next update should solve some issues. Can you take a picture of your transactions so I can refund you? Thanks mate.

Next update should solve some issues. Can you take a picture of your transactions so I can refund you? Thanks mate.
xaoOXzx

Imgur
ETA on next update? I appreciate it :)

As soon as the bot teleports to helwyr it tele backs to max guild on repeat. Max guild is bugged.

Edit: As soon as i take off the max cape and put on a skill cape, it works flawlessly iinside the instance, i will update you on how well it banks. Does not support Super Prayer Renewals, drinks them like restore pots.

Edit 2: I must say im impressed with the effiency so far.

Edit 3: When out of potions, it gets stuck on teleporting out and picking up the loot, so it does neither.

Last edited:
Abides
@weezywespi is your max guild tele set to the garden or inside the bank? i was having trouble with the MG tele as well before i realized you can set it to land inside the bank

Talk to the npc who sells the max capes by the boss portal.

credit to @auxi for the tip lol
Ok ive set to inside the guild, but it still go through the portal to helwyr and as soon as it gets there, it tele back to max guild, its doing this on repeat. its stuck on "entring boss portal loop"

Abides
Ok ive set to inside the guild, but it still go through the portal to helwyr and as soon as it gets there, it tele back to max guild, its doing this on repeat. its stuck on "entring boss portal loop"

hmmm. :/ I am guessing it is something with your loadout, but I cant say for sure. the best bet would be to wait for auxi to come on and diagnose it. are you able to work around it in the interim?

hmmm. :/ I am guessing it is something with your loadout, but I cant say for sure. the best bet would be to wait for auxi to come on and diagnose it. are you able to work around it in the interim?
Yes right now its using a lodestone tele.

Status
Not open for further replies.