Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @auxi this update fixed a lot of bugs for me! I think you've done really well.

Could I ask for support on some features?

1. Regeneration, can you wait 2-3s before attacking next opponent,
2. Attack weak opponents, using AoE, it would be good to attack opponents dammaged but not fighting back
3. Prayer?

When I am at waterfiends in Barb outpost, it banks then doesnt run back?

Is there any way that you can add Slayer tower in Canifis web walking? It can teleport out, but it wont go back from bank to tower.

Profile saving doesn't seem to be working, it wont save the configuration when I try to load a profile

Last edited:
Not sure what i'm doing wrong but when I try to load a preset it won't work. I currently have a Kurask profile saved but if I click on it nothing uploads.

My main suggestion would be that adding bones to peaches/bananas would be amazing.

This bot is one of the best! I've used it for over 300 hours and its amazing how it will alch, whilist fighting and the recently added cannon support makes this thing super awesome. You can train all your combat skills at the same time! It's also way faster than the other combat bots and less memory intensive on the CPU.

I Break Stuff
Quick Question, How do you set it to Use potions in combat? I dont see any option for that, unless i am misunderstanding how it works

2nd, will prayer flicking be implemented at any point?

When trying to reload cannon the bot attacks a slot sometimes (mid reloading) cancelling the reload than when the reload is cancelled it tries to reload again. Can you make that when the bot gives the reload cannon command it doesn't do anything else before reloading it?

super combats work fine but it doesn't seem to work with ranging pots yet? also the new version you've just released is making my PC slow.

looking forward to the progress of your script, keep it up!

High-alchemy does not work.
Loots the item, but never actually alchs it, even tho its set to alch.

OSRS this is.

JOKES, found the bug. Had one of the two required runes within a rune pouch, started alching as soon as I dragged them out.
Would love to see an update for this problem tho :)

I Break Stuff
cannot properly remove items from the loot list, Makes it really difficult to have to repeatedly restart the entire bot each time

Works fine as long as you don't loot and just fight :/ i was hopeing to get it to farm Feathers but it breaks after getting feathers 6-7 times and just ends up standing there and logging out :/

Blazin all them herbs
Not sure if its been mentioned and i refuse to go through 10 pages to find out.

XP per hour would be nice to know
XP (time) to level would be also nice to know
levels gained
Cannon repair

only four suggestions i have at the moment. So far using for cannons. Haven't ran into an issue yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.