Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

AuxiFighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fighter just started showing blank NPC screens now.

I deleted it, readded it, restarted, reinstalled the RS client. I tried switching from Mac to Windows.

unknown.png

unknown.png

tried using this for a few hours. used on sand crabs. it keeps running away to reset crabs then goes back then does it again. i dont get it. i set the location. i wrote sand crabs and sandy rocks. it wont register, its going to get me banned as its running around aimlessly. im deleting the client, gonna try another

tried using this for a few hours. used on sand crabs. it keeps running away to reset crabs then goes back then does it again. i dont get it. i set the location. i wrote sand crabs and sandy rocks. it wont register, its going to get me banned as its running around aimlessly. im deleting the client, gonna try another
there is more than one bot for fighting. try a different one instead of deleting the client. RuneMate is probably the best client there is imo

Hi I like the bot but the Profiles don't work. Whenever I save a profile and then go to load it it just clears everything. I have to put in all the settings everytime I run it. It's annoying when using long loot lists, npc lists, safe spot and fight spot. Can you fix this issue?

Hi I like the bot but the Profiles don't work. Whenever I save a profile and then go to load it it just clears everything. I have to put in all the settings everytime I run it. It's annoying when using long loot lists, npc lists, safe spot and fight spot. Can you fix this issue?

It's being looked into. It's a strange issue because profiles work fine locally and I've had a few people look over the code without being able to see what's wrong with it. Rest assured, it will be fixed soon.

i've been having issues for a while with the looting - adding stuff is working perfectly (not having to write the entire entry is lit) but I can't REMOVE anything from the list. This isn't a problem if i'm being careful, but if for some reason I double click the "add" button it will add a blank entry into the looting table => picks up EVERYTHING at this point I either just run with it and have to manually drop, or restart the bot (which eats up hours :( )

It's being looked into. It's a strange issue because profiles work fine locally and I've had a few people look over the code without being able to see what's wrong with it. Rest assured, it will be fixed soon.
Hi now with the new update I can't even save a profile. It's like the save button doesn't work. In the last version I could save a profile but when I tried to load it it would just be like a completely empty profile. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.